Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
maisi

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby maisi » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:08 am

Sir Hugo and I are very considerately working on both our issues in a private space that may or may not involve triggering, piss taking, catharsis, power struggles and indirect history sharing. I have several brothers you know. It's not blase at all, I just happen to be winning this current round, having lost many, and knowing full well it'll be all the more fun for him next time he has me cornered. But I have slayed the sandwich monster, wrangled my way into observing a gay sex scene which he'll now have to deal with, and crucially, am not writing these scenarios so there's a big imbalance (though I am deeply grateful for his flexibility on the unscripted B&Q inspired murder- I didn't even try and use my 10% off coupon I was so chuffed). A bit blase maybe :D :lol:

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:54 am

Hope that came across as tongue in cheek as it was meant :D

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 pm

It did :)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:25 pm

The sexual tension between you two is palpable :lol:

anyway, since you've now left me to be bummed (which is not my bag, baby :D ) I suppose id better deal with it. I think you've now covered it all. sex, drugs and rock and roll :lol:

You decide, what the hell. you've never been bummed before, it might be fun. you can see what all the fuss is about

20 minutes later, with your arse screaming blue murder, you have decided that you are, absolutely, 100% heterosexual. But Jon is not making that decision easy for you. He snuggles up and starts talking about your future together. Shitballs!!!!!!

will you play along with this little fantasy?

tell him its not going to happen?

or use the old distract and run technique?

maisi

Postby maisi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:22 pm

That was...beautiful. It's like 2 people became angels for a moment.

'Did the earth move for you honey?' 'It might have done, but given my mass relative to the Earth, and the fact it's in motion anyway...hang on, let's do it again, only just let me grab a pencil and a calculator'

Er well, I think the best time to distract and run has passed. If I rebuff (there's probably a pun there) him he's clearly going to have a strop, so, sorry about this Hugo, and I swear it's just because it seems the best game play given I've recently killed someone, I think I'll play along and see if he starts giving me really good shirts and a car or something.
:roll:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah I don't do beautiful romantic sex scenes. its more wham bam thank you mam :lol:

I suspect you just want to torture me :lol:

You decide that maybe a rich sugar daddy boyfriend would be helpful in your current situation. so swallowing your vomit, you fall asleep for the night

the next morning you have a sudden attack of guilt. Jon might be a fanny, but does he deserve to be done for harbouring a fugitive?

will you confess your deep dark sins?

or will you neglect to mention this small fact?

maisi

Postby maisi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:48 am

He can totally be done for harbouring a fugitive, if that's how it turns out- still not forgiven him for the poor little oysters. No the guilt is nothing compared to the safety of hanging out here, he doesn't need to know my motives. Is he a good snuggler?

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 pm

I cannot comment on Jon's snuggling I've never experienced it :D

You decide that Jon doesn't need to know about your misdeeds. he got his hole didn't he?

For the next few days you live the life of riley. you get wined and dined in Glasgow's best establishments. You gain 4 Health points and 4 alcoholism points. You can also reduce your criminal record by 1 point as you've been laying low. You also finally manage to get your drug money from Jon plus an little extra for being a good boy (you get £200 total). You managed to successful fake a headache for a few nights to get out of more bumming's

You are sitting in the pub with your brandy and puffing a Cuban, getting used to being king of the castle. Suddenly out of the corner of your eye, you see a couple of coppers passing a picture around. What if that's your picture?

will you bolt out the back door?

will you sit quietly and hop they don't find you?

or will you tell Jon and hope he can cover for you?

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:49 am

I'm going to miss the adorable snuggles and the brilliantly awkward straight-gay relationship, but with the cash and the health points etc, it might be time to see where the beer garden leads, for everyone's sake :D

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:48 pm

so you use and abuse the poor bastard then you cut and run. shame on you :lol:

you direct Jons attention to a hot Swedish hunk in the corner. while he's ogling, you bolt out the back door. the cops don't spot you and you make your escape.

will you wait a few hours and head back to jons?

will you lie low at the bus station?

or try to get into a hostel tonight to lie low in?

Return to “Creative Corner”