Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Is anyone ready for Christmas?!

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
craziememe

Re: Is anyone ready for Christmas?!

Postby craziememe » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:48 pm

NO I'M NOT READY FOR XMAS I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE HERE FOR XMAS I HATE IT ALL THE FLASHBACKS ALL THE MEMORIES ALL THE TIME. I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT XMAS. I'M TRYING TO FOR MY BOY BUT IT ALL HURTS SO MUCH.
Craziememe

ribena

Postby ribena » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:51 am

meme - if you're feeling bad on the day, you can always leave a message on here or go on msn, i'll try and be near the computer. to me, it's just another day, no different to any other really, not this year anyway. your son will have other stuff to distract him, so maybe try and be strong for him, but don't beat yourself up if you need to take some time away from him to feel bad, or have a cry. no harm in that. just try and be honest with him, let him know you feel bad and it's not his fault...

hoping you're ok, love!

ribena

Postby ribena » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:55 am

oh yeah, as for my xmas - all alone! i'm actually kinda looking forward to it - it's going to be my day off from beating myself up over my general shitness as a person and i'm just going to indulge myself. i'm going to watch dvd's (and the eastenders xmas special, YES! my highlight of every year!), i'm going to get drunk on baileys, i'm going to eat chocolate all day long, i'm going to pile on loads of make up and paint my nails - i bought new make-up specially for the day! the only other thing i want to buy is a new pair of high heels because wearing high heels makes me happy, and then i'm just going to sit around the house with loads of make up and heels, shoving chocolate in my gullet, watching depressing german films and getting drunk.

i'm going to pretend it's wartime and my husband is away on the front line and that i'm glamourous and tragic, rather than depressed and unwashed.

YES!

ribena

Postby ribena » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:03 pm

hmm, you are right sarah, i bought some lovely foot scrub, because my feet are rather hoof-like, i could pass for a reindeer!

Return to “Creative Corner”