Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

new game for you atttmp

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: new game for you atttmp

Postby sirhugo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:45 pm

you already stuffed your face full of free grub in the soup kitchen cheeky :D

You new friend hands you £300 in a envelope. He advises you get half now and half when you come back to him with a "receipt". He gives you and address and advises you to return within two hours until you want to be "gutted and fed to stray dogs". what a lovely image

You head away from the soup kitchen, and you begin sweating like a hooker on steroids. do you really want to go through will this?

Will you take the £300 quid and run?

or will you go through with the delivery?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:00 am

Hey mate. Sorry for the delayed response. Not had much free time lately.

As far as I am concerned, this is my money and my drugs now. My options appear to be run away with £300 and a load of drugs or keep the £300, make delivery and run off with the payment from the recipient?

I'm not planning on setting myself up as a dealer so wholesale prices are the best I can get either way.

I'll make the delivery.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:32 pm

wheres maisi? no response from her in week :cry: :cry:

sweating bullets, you make your way through a run down part of Govan. You knock on the door and are ushered inside where numerous people are lying around in drug induced hazes. You decide right there that if you get out of this alive, nothing stronger than tea will ever enter your bloodstream

You try to get out of there quickly, but your host insist you stick around and "party" with them. These guys ideas of partying has you somewhat worried. But before you can dwell any further on the matter, suddenly every window and door in the building smashes inwards. Armed police pour in screaming

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Will you hit the deck and surrender?

or will you run for your life?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 am

Run away! Clearly showing empty hands in a non-threatening position as I run. I'm turning right this time.

Maisi has posted on another thread to say she will be back when she can. I think things are quite hectic for her at the moment.

Return to “Creative Corner”