Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Mental health blog

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
curvylu

Mental health blog

Postby curvylu » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 am

Hi guys

I've just joined up here, but I have been writing a blog for a few months now. I'm a long-term sufferer of depression and anxiety, plus I have a degree in Psychology - which gives me a fairly interesting perspective on things. I created my blog primarily to help anyone with mental health issues or anyone who wants to understand more about them, in order to try and make sense of it all and pass on some life lessons. It's still evolving and being shaped as I go along, but I'd welcome any feedback. It's called Mentalality and can be found on Tumblr: https://mentalality.tumblr.com/

I hope people find it helpful & interesting :D

Lucy xx
C u r v y Lu (Lucy)
xx

"Where there is life, there is hope" - Professor Stephen Hawking.
"If you're always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.

kittypae

Re: Mental health blog

Postby kittypae » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 pm

hi Lucy -
This tumblr is great. I am following you :) thanks for providing this. I think this is amazing and creative idea.
Kind Regards,
Kitty Pae

http://www.kittypaemusic.com

curvylu

Re: Mental health blog

Postby curvylu » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:16 am

Hi Kitty Pae :)

Wow - thanks very much, that's great!! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them on Tumblr. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog.

Lucy xx
C u r v y Lu (Lucy)
xx

"Where there is life, there is hope" - Professor Stephen Hawking.
"If you're always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.

Return to “Creative Corner”