Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Welcome

Ask, explore, query, share
Virella

Re: Welcome

Postby Virella » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi Kaylee
i asked the same thing when i first joined. Basically it's to tell other forum users that the post contains a distressing subject that might trigger someone, so they can then choose whether they read it or not Xx

kaylee1988

Postby kaylee1988 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:40 pm

ahhhh.... thanks Virella. makes sence now :-) xx

tinybop

Postby tinybop » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi I am new to this a thought i would say hi

tofler

Postby tofler » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:58 am

mentalhealthrecoveryskills wrote:Are we allowed to post links on this site (to other blogs that may be of use)? I have a blog and occasionally would like to refer people to it if there is relevant material. Is this permitted?

Despite what was posted in response to this comment previously, i'd hope and expect that it's absolutely fine to post links to other sites as long as they're relevant (to mental health) and useful and as long as you're not doing it as spam, blatant advertising for expensive goods and services and as long as we're not posting links in order that we'll make money / financial gain from doing this.

fpcomen

Postby fpcomen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 pm

After I did my first video it was very overwhelming to see how people responded so it's given me the courage to do more. I will be making more video post to show how I am coping through my passion and maybe just maybe this will inspire you guys out there to try to find your passion as a way to divert all that energy into something positive.

https://youtu.be/P1gaAjr2hPY

Return to “Information Exchange”