SANE Support Forum

Welcome

Ask, explore, query, share
ModeratingTeam
Site Admin

Welcome

Postby ModeratingTeam » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:09 pm

:geek: Hi there -

Have you come across an interesting or helpful book, newspaper/magazine article or TV programme recently? Perhaps you'd like to mention it here, giving others a chance to benefit from the information, too.
Moderating Team

jjackson

Re: Welcome

Postby jjackson » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 pm

hi what it is i am wanting to remove my profile but i am haveing some difficulties can you help

feelingBETTERkim

Postby feelingBETTERkim » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 pm

what do u want to do to your profile change the settings or delete your account?

to change settings go tot he top of the screen and use the user control panel to change anything you want

to delete an account pm the webmaster or mod1one and just tell them you wish to delete it

hope this helps

love kim
xoxo

Rambuie

Postby Rambuie » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Mod1one wrote::geek: Hi there -

Have you come across an interesting or helpful book, newspaper/magazine article or TV programme recently? Perhaps you'd like to mention it here, giving others a chance to benefit from the information, too.

A new magazine I came across :o - Lonely Planet, all about where you have been all of my life, :lol: with pictures people took - look what the cat brought in! - and places maybe you want to visit but you lost the ticket/someone trod on it with their carbon foot-print, :evil: etc. Beautiful! That's the magazine I mean, I can't see you, you see. ;)
Tread softly for you are stepping on my dreams[img][/img]

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi valerie,
You've posted on the welcome page. Iv'e sent you a message explaining how to contact the moderator. Click on 'new messages' to open.
I hope this has helped.
Izzy
Even a clock that does not work is right twice a day

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 pm

i suggest you check the guidelines - i believe there is some mention about using other forums and keeping your use of these separate from your use of Sane, hugs, Judith xxx

kaylee1988

Postby kaylee1988 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

erm iv noticed a few people putting *trig* next to thier posts.... whats that about? xx

Return to “Information Exchange”