Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

MH App : 7 Cups of tea

Ask, explore, query, share
Isap

Re: MH App : 7 Cups of tea

Postby Isap » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 am

Hi rsxo

No need to apologize. I tried many times to sign up as a listener but usually got error messages, possibly because my phone has a virus. As a listener you can help people. The problem is that there is no vetting process as to who can become a listener which is why there are so many bad ones. I have no doubt you are one of the best ones there.

Beach, I think I have a hearing on Tuesday but my lawyer won't confirm, I think she forgot and made another booking. This is how awful this country is, you can't trust anyone

Isap x

beach

Postby beach » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Where are you buddy? Don't say if you don't want to. If you want a penpal I would be happy to give you my email. Dave

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi Dave

Very nice of you to offer to be a penpal and I'll take you up on it.

Best I don't say where I am, I've learnt my lesson saying things in public forums online as I'll let you know in due course.

boobass2018@gmail

Isap

Isap

Postby Isap » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 am

I had to delete TalkLife app because it was taking up too much data on my crap phone and slowing everything else down.

I gave 7 Cups another go and on a group chat I read "Rule 1 all listeners suck" which just confirmed what I had e perienced myself but I guess the talker never got to speak to rsxo. As for the group chats, same problem with banal conversations between friends or difficult o get accepted onto an ongoing topic.

Need to find another way of passing time

Return to “Information Exchange”