i am full of a cold and not good mentally so not reading things well
tracie

Re: Anyone else on Citalopram?

Postby judithj » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 pm

hope your cold clears up soon, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."
judithj

Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby Kuruneko » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Can`t take the stuff, was only on 10mg, and I had to be restrained as I have never felt a stronger urge to take my life. My `friends` ie voices were not talking to me they were screaming at me to do the deed, not let up all day and night.

Judging by all the other replies and effects 1 drug can have, no wonder it is a minefield trying to get the right drug and dosage......
"All the promises I made, just to let you down, you believed in me but I`m broken. I have nothing left and all I feel is this cruel wanting" -lost in paradise [Evanessence]
Kuruneko

Postby xRainbowx » Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Sorry not replied back in ages, I have not been on sane website for a while. Yeah, some tablets work for others and not for others, I guess it's just trying until you find the one for you.
Marmite, thanks for your message. My big day is next year - Friday 31st May!! I used to be so thin, through bulimia and anxiety (because I was so so depressed) and now I am different, weight wise. It doesn't help when family make critical comments. I am buying my wedding dress in June (I am pretty sure which dress it's going to be) and its a dress that takes the focus off the tummy (hard to explain really) but from now until the big day I have started to exercise (I want to lose at least a stone) and trying to be good eating wise (not always easy!!) but I have to remember that deep down that my partner loves me just as I am. I think especially as women, we can get down about our weight or whatever really - not thin enough, not tall enough, not pretty enough, not got curly hair...etc. I think the bottom line is learning to love ourselves JUST THE WAY WE ARE - and I am so trying to learn this one myself!!
Hugs to you all xx
xRainbowx

Previous

Return to Information Exchange