Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What do you think about our services?

Ask, explore, query, share
Dovahkiin

Re: What do you think about our services?

Postby Dovahkiin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Ditto L. xxxx

denny

Postby denny » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

think this is a really great service; is helping to keep me going
debm

sara45

Postby sara45 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

a chat room would be great
SANE does a great service, and some of the people on here are the best, we talk on the same level about mental health issues, and support where its needed.
sara45

Carolyne

Postby Carolyne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Joined today desperate for help with nothing forthcoming...just like Doctors etc. Shocked that you can only speak to someone between the hours of 6 and 11.....is there a time limit for mental health help?

Rufusone

Postby Rufusone » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm my experience over many years with the NHS mental health services in London and Milton Keynes they may as well give up and hand over to charities like SANE. At least they care about people, all the NHS care about is form filling and justifying their own non jobs.

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Was there ever results from the questionaire

I think it would be nice to see some representatives from SANE active within the Forums, it feels like even though SANE runs the boards there isn't an ongoing conversation between SANE and the members of the boards. It would be good to see some active information from SANE permeating the board.

When there was the Black Dog Tribe it felt like there were topics from news items, it felt there was an exchange between professionals and those suffering.

At the moment it feels like all the dialogue is between sufferers which is beneficial but if SANE is an advocate for us it would be good to see it happening more explicitly, advice, services, etc etc

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:10 am

There have been two posts very recently which I think should be removed immediately.

One is a link to buying illegal drugs over the Internet. Very worrying on a forum where all we want is peace.

Another, something to do with black money. It sounds dodgy.

I can't understand why you don't recognise these posts as potentially harmful.

Deb

charlessroyal

Postby charlessroyal » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:47 am

I have got good experience from SANE. The services you were providing are really exciting and continue like this. If you want advanced services for customers you can add it. We are waiting for more updates and benefits from SANE services.

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Im concerned that Mods are less and less active on the SANE Support Forum and consequently we are getting more spam in topics. I can't even see how to report spam postings, they are messing up the board and also sometimes the spam belittles the original post from a Forum member because they will think they have a response and instead they just have some spam.

I also can't see how to contact Mods on the SANE Support Forum.

tofler

Postby tofler » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:40 am

I'm new here, so i might be wrong, but i think the way to report spam or any other posts which are causing concern is by clicking on the exclamation mark button which is at the top right corner of each post. Whether or not any reported posts are dealt with, i don't know because i've only just joined last night.

Return to “Information Exchange”