Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Support Forum - live! (And testing)

Ask, explore, query, share

Re: Support Forum - live! (And testing)

Postby anon85 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:32 am

Is it just me, or have you not put your clocks back?
anon85

Postby stressed » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 am

I'm also finding the hour difference confusing...and yesterday I panicked, I thought i'd lost track of time and missed my bus... :oops:
stressed

Postby oobydoobie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 am

Go into control panel.Click board preferences.Scroll down to where it says 'Summer Time/DST is in effect'' and select no.Problem solved.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.
oobydoobie

Postby scotty1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 pm

can you sort out time differnce please as when you post there is a time differnce of 1 hour
I am posting now at 1305, yet it wont show as that
scotty1

Postby scotty1 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 pm

thanks oobydoobie, problem solved and I am usually good on computers, guess I did not read the small print!
scotty1

Postby DavidA » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm

I cant find out how to contact the administrator as my private messaging no longer works I assume this has been removed for some reason?

Can you assist?

Thanks,

David
DavidA

Postby becks9308 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi i was just wondering if you could help me I am trying to send a private message and it is saying i am unauthorized i was just wondering why.I am logged in and have never sent a message to anyone before not sure if this has anything to do with it Thanks x
becks9308

Postby Spaghettiontoastisaweful » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Hello, I'm off out for a run but the idiot inside of me doesn't want to make a decision as too how far to run and the stubborn arse that I am means that I have not gone yet, when I should have gone for a run hours and hours ago :(, but as a result I now am hungry and have to do a small run, hopefully my back will not hurt as when I don't think about what I'm doing its fine, but when i do it hurts :(. the mind is incredible powerful, who knew ey? Any tips on how to get rid of this back pain and get rid of madness of making decisions altogether? If we don't make them we have crappy consequnces even still as well as not to mention we let people down :( as well as ourselves down :(. Right I'm off for a run, wish me luck. Thanks
Spaghettiontoastisaweful

Postby gullwing11 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

hi im rachel

im feeling verry alone at the moment like i have no friends and my family dont care i have verry strong feelings of wanting to hurt myself (self harm and suicide) what do i do i have no one to talk to xx
gullwing11

Postby Virella » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Rachel

Make a new post in the newbies room/safe room/mutual support group and someone will be able to help xxx
Virella

PreviousNext

Return to Information Exchange