Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

You don't have to go through this alone.

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
BlackRose

Re: You don't have to go through this alone.

Postby BlackRose » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 am

Really hope you have a try with the options I suggested. Talk on here. Please keep safe. Takf care. BlackRose
[b]"The way the rain comes down hard that's how I feel inside" (Lyric of a favourite song puts into words how I feel)
BlackRose XXX
[/b]

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 pm

that sounds difficult - do you think that writing down your thoughts would be helpful in distinguishing what is real and what isn't? that way you can question what's real and what's not. talking to your gp would be helpful too. also, ask yourself why people would enjoy your suffering - if anyone is, then they need help. you don't have to cope with this alone, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 am

hi and welcome. have you considered writing down how you feel and what you're worried about? you could then take that into your gp and use it to explain what's going on. you might try keeping a diary longterm to help you develop coping strategies, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."

Return to “Mutual Support Group”