Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Homeopathy for anxiety

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Snoodlester

Homeopathy for anxiety

Postby Snoodlester » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Apologies if this had already been asked, but had anyone used homeopathy to treat anxiety? I’ve tried using conventional medicine and Bach’s flower remedies and although partially helpful, they’re not great or sustainable. I was reading about homeopathy and wondered if it helped anyone else? If so is it important to see a homeopath or can you do this yourself? Thanks

deb1960

Re: Homeopathy for anxiety

Postby deb1960 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 am

Hi
I haven't but passably homeopathy can help. I say this because it sorted out a problem my son had with a permanently blocked nose (conventional medicine didn't work) . Some large towns/cities have homeopathic pharmacies . They can advise on what to take. I think that is the way I would go at first. Seeing a homeopath could cost quite a bit

Deb x

Snoodlester

Postby Snoodlester » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Thanks Deb. There does appear to be a couple near me so I’ll have to give them a try x

Amelie

Postby Amelie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:45 am

Hi there- I have used avena sativa drops in the past from weleda. They are great, esp at helping sleep, better than Valium. You shouldn't take them with prescription medicine though. Weleda have a helpline to ask questions though.

countrysolegirl

Postby countrysolegirl » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:33 pm

I use Daily Essential Nutrients through Hardy Nutritionals. I add omegas and choline and if I need I top up with CBD oil, which is non -addictive and non-psychotropic .

Return to “Mutual Support Group”