breatheinandout

Re: Anxiety and Unsure

Postby breatheinandout » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Here is the most I mentioned above xxx
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30615

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Glad you have some appointments lined up.

I also wasn't sure what you meant about images. Maybe you could explain a bit?

And how are you doing? :)

jt200

Postby jt200 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi
Thanks For the replies.

Breatheinandout... Thanks For all the information I really appreciate it. I've had look at the post. Thank you so much for this.
I am from the U.K and will jot the numbers down. The struggle for me is accepting and (ACT) is a great tool I will try to adopt into my daily life if I can.

jt200

Postby jt200 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi Amaya

Thanks for your post....

I'm not doing great. I just try to get through the day. I'm hoping to take my time in my recovery from Mental Illness. I know it will be tough and I also suffer from joint pain which may be due to years of suppressed thoughts......
How are you? How are you getting on in your recovery?

jt200

Postby jt200 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi

I walked straight through a protective layer we have as human beings. Its soo complicated what i've been doing to myself.
I don't feel the same when I feel. A few things don't seam to be right through the torture I've put myself through
I don't see images in my head as much as I used to. Also the way my body and mind connect with thoughts and feelings is all different. Its more than dissociation I think. I'm hoping its mental rather than physical but I'm not sure. I'm just not too sure at all.
I don't always explain things clearly I do apologise for this. If I'm still unclear let me know.

Thanks J

jt200

Postby jt200 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi

I'm not too sure that i've explained myself very clearly. I don't think I have I'm not too sure what i've done and am going to go to the G.P Friday. I'm hoping to clear some issues there. I'm sorry for being unclear. I'm to unsure at the moment.
I don't see my thoughts and images very clear at all at the moment in my head and i'm also complicating things too much I think.
Thanks J

jt200

Postby jt200 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi all hope everyone is well...... Sick of life sometimes. Just want a new mind. Wish I could go back to the old me. Sorry for complaining just feel really low when I feel....

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi jt200

Life is really tough going with mental health problems isnt it. I would love a new mind. For some months I've been going through lots of fear. I'm sick of fighting.

Obviously dementia is a terrible illness but at least with that i wouldn't feel like a failure and i could cry out loud !

Sorry. I just borrowed your thread for a moan.

Have you arranged a counsellor ? I can't remember if you take meds or not.

Take care
Deb x

Return to “Mutual Support Group”