Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Struggling

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
teamn

Struggling

Postby teamn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 pm

If I knew a sure fire way to end it I would, I'm not exactly suicidak right now, but do want this shit to end, I'm tired of fighting , struggling and just getting by,.. I've attempted suicide a few times in past, so I now it doesn't work in the ways I've tried, if i found a way then I would,,,I'm sorry fir my morbid message this morning, as usual better out than in I guess.

Just so tired of it all, life so bleak and hard at the moment, maybe I'm being weak and pathetic, indefinitely no ISAP Is facing far worse than me, but I can't help how I feel.. we each have different levels of strength I guess and I'm not gong to pretend that I'm not finding it difficult to be positive and happy.. just so fed up of doing this alone running out of steam.. so fir today, I'll do nothing, even ,ore nothing than usual.

So if I'm unable to respond to the other threads on here today, please forgive me and bear with me

Isap

Re: Struggling

Postby Isap » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi Natalie

You've got through this before and you' ll get through it again. Nice of you to think of me but your own condition is all that matters. I compare myself with all the refugees in various parts of the world who have it even worse bit it doesn't often help.

We all care and pray for you here so you are not alone.

Isap xx

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Thank you

christabel

Postby christabel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi to you both.

I went through the same feelings for a long time. It is a horrible experience and I feel for you.

Can I just add that for a while the now the despair and not wanting to be here has eased and although the depression/anxiety is always hanging round I have found life much better.

It can get better, sometimes can take a while, I hope you feel stronger soon. Hugs. Chris

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks fir your words, yeah I think for me, the fact that the despair disappears, is what makes the return of the feeling so soul destroying, as for me I thought I was over this..but obviously I'm not, and it seems to be happening again more frequently, at least twice a week of the despair,

I hope it's not going to get worse,

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:15 pm

You have been so support for me today. I hope you are being just as kind to you as you were to me. What you are feeling is completely understandable because these low moods are so horrible that anyone feeling them would just want it to stop. The good news is that it will pass. And I know that when you come crashing down again it feels really horrible. I have that myself and I hate it. But there are also the times when you rise up again, and if you are low now, then that is what will happen next, so however long it actually takes, it won't last forever. Hang on in there and do something kind for yourself today. A treat. You deserve it for surviving x

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi Natalie

I've nothing to add to the previous posts other than I'm thinking of you.
x

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Natalie

I'm sorry it's so awful for you. Impossible though it may seem, this will pass.

Take care, Deb x

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:15 am

Hi Debs,

Yup all things will pass, that's a definite, nothing stays exactly the sane, but the thing is can I mange to stay the course until things change, or will the stress take I've before my situation changes that's my fear.

The last part of my evening has consisted of annoying emails from my daughters father, where we go round in circles , he offers assistance and when I say what I require he goes on and on about how he cat do what I've asked, I'm so pissed ff with him he acts like a 50 year old fool, a child a nincompoop. And the instant pointless communication that's get us no where, apart from him saying at the end of each sentence ok, just tell me what my daughter needs,, then I do and it goes on n on again, after when ch I feel throughly drained m frustrated angered and sometimes ready to QUIT.. today I just feel frustrated, with myself fir actually engaging with him in communication thinking it's going to be any different..I don't need his input if his input is not helpful.

On another note, the social worker contacted me today, as I sent several blunt emails to my health visitor, asking her to find out who the social worker was and why she didn't attend. So she stated she'll be visiting tomorrow at 10am, let's hope she arrives and better yet let's hope its helpful and not just a pointless tick box beaurocratic excercise.

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:20 am

Sorry a Debs,

So self absorbed right now, I firgut to even ask how you are

Return to “Mutual Support Group”