Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
caro

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby caro » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:31 am

Hi Chris

I hope the hearing goes well on Monday. It must be a very worrying time for you. Think positive thoughts. Xx

I am reading this from my hospital bed. Operation done , just very sore now.

Debs, pleased the endoscopy was clear. One less worry for you Xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:53 am

Hello Caro

Sounds like the operation went well. How could you not feel sore.

Just curious to know who looks after your son at this time, if you don't mind me asking.

Take care

Chris xx

caro

Postby caro » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:40 am

Hi Chris

My husband had to take time off work while i was in hospital. Unfortunately he doesn't get paid leave, so financially it wasn't good, but necessary.

How are you doing today? Xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 am

Hi Isap

I hope all goes well for your hearing. An anxious time as you say.

Caro. I hope you're feeling better soon. Glad the op went well.

God bless
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:18 am

Hello Caro

Thanks for asking. I think surviving is the best word.

Take care

Chris xx

caro

Postby caro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Hello Chris

I hope today went well for you xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi Chris

How did things go today?

God bless
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:23 am

Hello Caro and Debs

Thanks for asking. I actually wrote a quite long post but it didn't post.

The hearing was positive, a young woman giving me a good character witness. But as always, the whole thing completely drained me mentally before during and after. It's a constant nightmare.

I have just two hearings left now, but the next not till September 25th. Another character witness. Then the dreaded decision. This country is so damn incompetent and corrupt there is no knowing what will happen.

An American being monitored by the FBI was arrested at his hotel last Wednesday. He just left on bail. The stupid police arrested him before he had committed a crime here and he was no doubt able to bribe the police and prosecutor. He was a really obnoxious person so I was pleased to see him go but grossly unfair on the other foreigners here who were refused bail for lesser offences.

God bless

Chris xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi Chris

I'm glad the hearing went well. I can quite believe the whole ordeal must be exhausting. All that you go through is exhausting anyway but having mental illness compounds the problem.

Relating to the subject of exhaustion, how is your sleep Do you have a bed or mattress to lie on? A strange question but I've never thought of it before.

My anxiety is pretty bad lately but I just keep plodding on. As you said, we can never give up.

God bless
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:07 am

Hello Debs

Thanks for your concern and support. Sorry to hear about the anxiety but that doesn't mean it will always be there.

Yes I have a mattress, 2 in fact. Most prisoners sleep on a flattened down cardboard box, 150 in a cell. They have to take it in turns to sleep because not enough space for everyone to lie down at the same time.

Yesterday I actually spoke on the phone to the born in India pharmacist my sister's ex husband found for me in London. I may not have mentioned I'm getting frequent migraine and nausea. Anyway, he said the most likely cause is not one individual medication but a combination of all 4 - venlafaxine, Quetiapine, clonazepam and Tramadol. He said they all work on different brain receptors and "overload the system". I'm down to just 2 Tramadol capsules now twice a week and will try to space out how often I take them gradually. What a wonderful person. I will soon be completely off clonazepam which may help.

My cellmate is bipolar and has TB, so lost his lucrative paid trustee job, for the time being anyway. 2 days ago he said he was going to kill himself. I managed to talk him out of it and said me and the nice American will always be there to watch over him. It was scary.

God bless

Chris xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”