Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:09 am

Hi Amaya

Surviving thanks

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 am

I just noticed your post was answering our questions but you didn't say much extra. You have the court thing next week, right? Are you coping with it? If you don't want to talk about it please just pretend I didn't post :)

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:24 am

Hi Amaya

Yep the court thing is on Wednesday but my lawyer has informed me it will be cancelled. This is because she will file a motion for dismissal on Monday and the prosecution will then file an objection. Then I will have to wait for the judge's decision. That could take ages. At least its taken away the big anxiety that Wednesday is crucial.

Your posts are always welcome. Its nice to know that someone remembers and cares. Jail is a lonely place even with 5000 inmates.

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:45 am

Hi Isap

Is it positive that your lawyer is filing for dismissal? My question sounds stupid but I'm unsure of it all.

I'm glad the anxiety has eased. It must have been sky high.

5000 inmates. How many is it designed to take. The cruelty of people, of nations, never ceases to amaze me. I look at my own situation and am aware that without money I would get no help. If it wasn't for my belief in God I could feel quite despairing of the world.

For me it's the love I can give to others and their love to me that creates beauty.

Take care, Debs xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 am

Let us know how it goes :)

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi Debs

My lawyer had to have the prosecution's objection overruled to file for dismissal so very positive. Why the prosecution get a second chance to object I don't know. Everything about this nasty cruel country is screwed up. It has no future.

The jail was built to hold ...... 600!

Most cells have over 100 and there is not enough floor space to sleep on. So they sleep in shifts, 9pm - 2am and 2am - 6am. The shift not sleeping stand or crouch at the back.

By the grace of God I got to get in the only cell for 2 persons. Cellmate has all sorts of mental problems, believes he's a genius and in contact with spirits. But look at the alternative.

Thanks for your continued support and take care yourself

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:21 pm

I am guessing you can't say what country you are in?
Don't the conditions there mean that the UK have to get you out? It sounds like it must be against human rights in some way.

Stay strong. I hope you win your case.
I would much prefer the cell you are in to the one with so many people for sure. But the whole thing just ain't right.

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:28 am

Hi Amaya

One reason third world countries are just that is because they don't respect human rights. If I was in Holland I would never have gone to jail without evidence, and what I'm supposed to have done would not be a crime in Europe.

To get deported, you have to be wanted for a crime in your own country. So I'm stuck here for now.

Isap xx

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:37 am

Still definitely praying fir your hearing next week I've not forgotten :D . Hope none of my posts mane yiu think that. Definitely agree with the point that the reason 3rd world countries are 3rd is because of the lack of human rights.

My disbelief and shock about this though, is why it taken 3years fir them to do anything remotely hopeful for you. 3 years!!!! your definitely a very very courageous and string person.

And has the guy showed and genius traits? :lol: ;)

On serious note though, the wY yiu explained the shifts of sleep, oh my days, unimaginable!!!

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 am

Hi Natalie

Thanks for your reply too. In Europe there would be riots with such bad conditions but the local inmates are used to living in awful conditions so take it in their stride

When I think of genius I think Steven Hawkins. My cellmate is uneducated but was saved by IT. He admits he's on the autism spectrum but in denial of OCD, narcisstic PD, possible schizophrenia, in short he's a pain in the ass and has received death threats. He doesn't have depression or anxiety and in denial about the rest. I actually don't talk to him much, just listen and say Yeah, he believes everything he says is right. We get on fine actually.

As I said earlier, nothing will happen at Wednesdays hearing.

Isap xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”