SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Isap

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby Isap » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am

Hi Debs

You're definitely an angel.

The JW take on angels is that guardian angels don't exist. That's because being guarded by a spirit was an ancient pagan belief. The JW believe that God sends helpful people your way in times of crisis.

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Just dropping by to say hi :)

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi Isap

I think I agree with the JW on that. I don't pray to saints though that's very much part of our religion. I don't pray to Mary either, just to God.

I do think that everyone can make a difference to other peoples lives. On here we all do our bit to help each other. I suppose we affect the lives of everyone we come in contact with. All this is obvious but I often think of the way our behaviour affects other people and how much responsibility that puts on us to behave with consideration.

Debs xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 pm

How are you doing?

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 am

Thanks Debs, Amaya

Too sick and traumatized to write

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 am

Sorry that sounds too dramatic although it is. I thought my psychopathic cellmate might get 8 years or so but was given life sentence. You can imagine the shockwaves this is sending through the other foreigners in captivity especially those with the same judge. Then if that wasn't bad enough, my lawyer's (dodgy) law firm partner was gunned down by a hitman leaving the court. He was defending a known drug lord who split on all his political contacts in return for immunity.

Fortunately I have a different judge but with MH problems you can't but fear the worst.

I just edited this post because cellmate became world news.

Have a nice day

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 pm

I've just seen your post Isap
The life you are obliged to live is not within the parameters of what most people experience. It's impossible I would say for you to be able to think logically about things given the system there.

How is your room mate responding. Is this the psycopath. I'd assumed he belonged to the country.

It's awful that people are treated so appallingly. I don't think I could survive life in prison.

I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Reading posts on here is important for you I know.

Debs xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Reading my post i think it lacks the concern that I feel. I really am sorry you're going through such a hard time. I wish I could think of something positive to say.

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:33 am

Hi Debs

Both your posts were very supportive you didn't need to write an apology.

Cellmate is taking it very well he hasn't given up on getting sentence overturned. Yes he was guilty of stuff but the judge the problem, same judge has given draconian sentences to locals who are (probably) innocent and thought they would get released.

Isap xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Isap just popped in to say I was thinking of you.

What is the next step in your situation?

Return to “Mutual Support Group”