How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
amaya

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby amaya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Hey Isap :)

Are you still doing the yoga every day?
How is it going with your cellmate?
Are they still giving you your exercise?
Do you manage to get enough sunlight, vitamines?

Isap

Postby Isap » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 am

No
Scum
Yes
No

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi Isap

I really hope things improve. I can't imagine how awful it must be.

Take care
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am

Thanks Debs xx

Cellmate convinced he'll be released next week. I have mixed feelings

Have started taking 2 benzos daily, really need at least 4

My brother got back in contact with me, all water under the bridge

This judge is so damn slow. And lazy

Isap xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am

Today I had the good fortune to see the good compassionate lady psychiatrist. She gave me some snacks and a bookletcalled
TheBible Cure for Depression and Anxiety haven't read yet.

She also said " bad things happen to good people because of the selfishness of others, but it means you can inspire others later."

I found that really comforting. If only my dour lawyer could be like her.

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi Isap

I'm glad your compassionate lady psy came. She's right in what she says. I was very inspired by my godfather who suffered badly with depression. You are an inspiration to people on here and it's good if you can know that.

I hadn't realised paracetamol might also have caffeine in. I've been taking them for dental pain and on Saturday had a lot of stress going on. Because my sleep was so bad on Friday I took a sleeping tablet on Saturday but it was awful and I took another through the night. It was after that I discovered the caffeine part. My obsession re sleep means I'm still sorting it out. I just wish I'd noticed the small print on the packet

Take care
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I felt like writing something today which is unusual. Just to say I met someone in jail even more hard done by than me. He's a Korean bitcoin trader and we met in handcuffs on way to see the good lady psychiatrist. His crime - drug trafficking. The drug - a month supply of valium! :shock: :o

He's facing 6 years. A cleaner at his hotel thought it would be a good idea to report to the police a box of medicine with Korean writing on. The people in this country are below contempt. Even crazier - he got a new prescription for it here! Words fail me.

I got the shits because my wife sends me a benzo every month. My lawyer will check but pretty sure it will fall under the same category of banned substances for import. Just as well I found out in time. I heard from my JW that this month's package arrived safely.

He was told he should have declared at customs, who would have confiscated.

My cellmate will receive his sentence on Tuesday. He's convinced through tarot cards, dreams, omens and contact with spirits that he'll be released.

Isap

amaya

Postby amaya » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 pm

I am glad you felt like writing something :) even if the news isn't good it is good that you are talking about it. It sounds like you are in a really crazy county with some silly laws from what you say it doesn't seem like the punishments fit the crimes at all.

I hope everyone is quickly released from that horrible place and you too. It is the sort of place where you can bribe your way out? Or is that a risky thing to try?

Perhaps ask for some vitamin d tablets if you are not getting enough sunshine. It can have a really big effect on your mood. No idea if you can get those..

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:36 am

Thanks for reply Amaya xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am

Isap, it ssddens me so much to hear of that mans situation. So did the cleaner make up the extra

I know this isn't a comfort but our priest was mentioning Jesus in the desert for forty days and in one of the gospels it said something llike 'and the angels sustsined him' Then our priest said that in our really hard times there are angels that sustain us, and they are the people who show you comfort or help in that time.
Perhaps we re all sngels here

Debs xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”