Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby deb1960 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:23 pm

It's no. 130
Debs xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Hiya Isap :)
I thought about you a lot through xmas even though I didn't get much time to come on here to post. It can be really hard to appreciate the good things you have around you when you know others are struggling. If my hugs would magically make things better I would spend my life just trying to hug everyone I could to make the world a better place. But it doesn't work like that. So I sent you and a couple of others messages and then tried to have a nice time. And I actually managed to enjoy more about this xmas then I can remember having ever enjoyed before. Even though I think I am more aware of the painful things I carry around inside me than ever before and my situation here is a bit complicated. It was a good time for me and a victory to enjoy it considering how ill I have been. So that's my ramble about my xmas. Yours sounded really horrible and I am glad that you had the benzos. I am really hoping that 2018 is the year you get everything sorted and can get out of that horrible place.

Will it be just as crazy in there on New Year? or is that not such a big deal?

Have they let you have your exercise recently?

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

Hi Isap

I'm reading Amayas post and she is definitely an excellent candidate for fairy godmother of the world.

You've been posting very regularly Isap and I hope this on line is helping a little bit.

As I. Said before I ramble a bit i. I can be verbose ( more accurAtely never shut up) but. Like Amaya I'm thinking of you a lot.

There's a twitter poet on the go. If you have a certain sense of humour and like word play hes great. I find most peoples poetry very self centred and I certainly am. This guy. Brian Bilston is just funny.

Meanwhile my sister also bought me the Secret life of Cows. A cheery sort of recounting the way her farm is. Totally organic and recognising the personalities of her livestock. I think she's attributed a lot of thoughts to these animals. and they're not thinking that. At all. What I do like is her total respect for all these sentient creatures. I think she buthers them on the farm and how you can reconcile eating Amelia for Sunday dinner after seeing her in conversation with her daughter, I don't know.

I realise that im talking to you the way I would to my brothers. So Isap I hope you don't mind me adding you to my family. I could write pages on their positive attributes but just as many negative. I think what I like most about my family is that none of us have ever really slotted in especially me and two of. My brothers. My mum. Well she deserves a book of her own. Very selfish yet somehow heroic.

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi Debs and Amaya

Thanks for your helpful and interesting posts.

Isap xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:16 am

Hi

Today is another crazy and hectic and noiay day and still feel crap but I have an inkling of an appetite and havent reached for the pills yet.

I hope 2018 promises to be a better year for everyone especially those really struggling.

Isap xx

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:39 am

I really don't have that many great words to say to you, but I'll say what on my mind, and just let it flow. Good morning firstly, so unfortunate to hear that your environment is noisy and hectic today,didn't realise your appetite went, so glad your going to attempt to eat.

I think maybe you put a lot of faith in your brother, and that's why your disappointed with his responses to you recently. Have you managed to contact him abs ask him to continue to do some things you need?

When I sent you the post about the bible verse, I hope it helped, I have studied with many different types of Christian denominations over my life, I was also baptised CofE, grew up at Sunday school in baptist church with my gran, and at 14 took my first holy communion as I went to catholic schools..I've never been devote Christian, and always find myself attempting to study bible myself, this it what I've been doing this time, just opening bible or doing google search about how I feel and get scriptures that way, so I'm not aware f what is new and ol testament. I just Shane what felt good to me, on hope someone may find it helpful.

Hope you get out today, to walk, to try abs change monotony of the cell, I literally just thought that a Paul,in Corinthians wrote a lot of his scriptures in jail, do you read Corinthian?

I too hope 2018 better also

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:10 am

Hi Natalie

Thanks for your lovely post.

I havent had an appetite the whole time in jail but force myself to eat. Gone from 74 to 55 kg but stabilised.

Couldnt get out today.

Yes Paul wrote most of his letters in jail, I read Corinthians.

I hope you get the services and help you need and deserve in 2018

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:49 am

So many of us here find comfort in God. For me it's because this world doesn't make sense without a loving creator. God is where we find love. If I imagine a life based purely on evolution it is scary. Without a moral compass I can do anything on the grounds that I am just part of evolution. I don't know if that makes sense.

I wish for a peaceful new year for all. And like you Isap, particularly those who struggle.

Take care Natalie and Isap and anyone reading

Deb x

Return to “Mutual Support Group”