Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

How are things progressing Isap

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
breatheinandout

Re: How are things progressing Isap

Postby breatheinandout » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi Isap,
Just dropping by to say hello and hope today is a better day. Sorry i haven't been around on the forum recently. Been thinking of you though.
Why did i pick such a long username?! Do call me Biao :D

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks Biao. Always appreciated. Take care of yourself too

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:56 am

Hi Isap
Just to say I'm thinking of you

Take. Care
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks Debs. These are torrid times

Isap xx

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 pm

I'm thinking of you too, Isap. I check this thread every day, and although I don't often post here, it's because your situation is so appalling that I feel unable to say anything that could help you. We live in a very cruel, heartless world and it scares me.

Much love xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:01 am

Thanks for you valuable support Michaela I really need it.

Take care Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 am

Hi Isap

Just to say you're in my thoughts and prayers

Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks so much Debs. Thinking about you too

Isap xx

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

Hi Isap

We continue our struggle. Yours greater than mine but crap too

My priest said that we only get close to God in suffering. I believe that but would settle for happy atheism- god would still love me.

Take care
Debs xx

Isap

Postby Isap » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 am

Hi Debs

I agree with what your priest says and the thoughts that came with it. If God is good and forgiving why wouldn't he love an atheist who leads an honest and unselfish life?

Things here still crap, every time I think I have a foot outside the door it gets slammed back in my face.

The fallout from my cell mate's conviction has caused damage to everyone. 3 life sentences, that's 80 years. During his 5 year trial he had 3 different judges and the third is a hanging judge. Yes, I believe cellmate was guilty of some stuff but was convicted on the evidence of someone who didn't testify in court, plus Facebook messages he claims the police wrote after getting his computer. It's also possible the judge was bribed by this nasty NGO in the USA whose job is to crucify foreigners accused of certain crimes in this country. Hi

So as fore me, the judge was about to dismiss my case but after 3 months of waiting for his decision he changed his mind. My lawyer was able to file a motion for reconsideration which was accepted, but it's likely I'll have to take the stand and testify to deny the allegations as in "No I didn't say that". Not a shred of evidence. My lawyer said the judge does not believe I'm guilty but I want out now not in another year.

This is an evil and totally amoral country, the way people backstab and betray others is incomprehensible to most of the world's "honest" cultures, not to mention lies, theiving, endemic drug taking at all levels of society, total lack of trust between individuals. Every time I meet a local mate who seems "different', he tries to cheat me, or at the very least ask me to share the little I have because we are now "friends". Of course they'd never share anything with you.

But at last I can see a way out of this mess and am confident I can survive. I'm beginning to get a bit more motivation to do shit during the day however meaningless.

Keep up those prayers.

And of course your good self and the other nice persons here are in my prayers and thoughts too.

BTW am reading the OT now and am on book of Joshua. They walked round Jericho and the third time the walls fell down. They then slaughtered all the inhabitants except for a prostitute who had harboured their spies. So God of the OT has no qualms about genocide and expropriating other peoples lands. It disturbs me somewhat.a and in the JW textbook I am using a whole chapter is devoted to how God only used his destructive power as a last resort.

Isap xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”