amaya

Re: Alone.

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:38 pm

Good luck with the job :)

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi Explorer Em!

Thanks for the photos, I replied directly. Changes to meds can be weird. How has your weekend been?
xxx

amaya

Postby amaya » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm

How are you doing?

littleem

Postby littleem » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi sirhugo,

Thank you so much for your kind post. I'm pleased to hear that the posts have had a positive outcome and aren't just my random ramblings... Hehe! We're all here to encourage and support each other.

I'm sorry people have let you down. Please know that there are so many wonderful, kind, caring and GENUINE people in this world. It's much easier said than done, but you just have to give the rubbish BACK to those who have hurt you. They're not worth the bother and you deserve so much more.

I hope you're getting the support you deserve. I'm here if you ever want to chat, rant or even just ramble like me! Hehe!

Take care of yourself,

Em x

littleem

Postby littleem » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey ATTMP and Amaya!

How are you both?

Thanks for checking in on me, Amaya.

ATTMP, so pleased you got the photos! Finally, right?

Upped the meds. Bit sleepy but other than that no bother.

I got the job and start tomorrow!!

How are you doing with the new meds? Good weekend?

Take care both,

Em xxx

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Hiya :)

I am okay.. tired and dealing with the process of finding out if I can have therapy soon or if I belong in a different waiting list entirely. Coping with it all better than expected :)

Glad to hear the meds are going okay, I hope you will feel the benefit as well as the sleepiness soon!

Woohoo! Congratulations on getting the job! Now you have to be super careful not to work too hard and look after yourself as well as the rest of the world XD
Care to share any details about it?

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you will sleep the peaceful sleep of a girl who knows she is awesome :)

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:40 am

Great news! Congrats!

Good luck today. Not that you need it, I am sure it will be great. When you get time, let me know how it is going. Enjoy having a focus outside of Mental Health world (we should set up a theme park, a bi-polar roller-coaster and the depression drop. The haunted house could be me occupying the sofa when not pacing around blank eyed and rudderless.)

Wow! I've just read that back. I've not had a drink so I must be overtired. :)
Bedtime! Night!
zzz
xxx

lmlj

Postby lmlj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 am

Hey

littleem

Postby littleem » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Aww Amaya! That's so kind. Thank you!

Well done for coping so well. I hope you find out what therapy you're going to have soon. I didn't hear back from my therapist which was weird but the cmht are arranging for me to meet with the CBT therapist probably next week but I will work weekdays so I don't know how that will work! My private therapist does Saturday sessions.

My first day went so well!! I absolutely loved it! They said I was a little star! I'm basically working in the biggest homeless hostel in the city here. It reaches out to the most vulnerable. I work in the day centre there. I also spent quite a bit of time serving meals and hot drinks in the kitchen today which I really enjoyed as there's a lot of interaction with the service users. The staff are also really nice, too. Back in tomorrow!

Looking forward to a nice chill tonight

Hope you've had a nice day today xxx

littleem

Postby littleem » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 pm

Thanks ATTMP!

Hahahaha! Theme park sounds epic! I think I bring out the random silly vibes in people, hehe! Thanks for giving me a giggle!

Work was good! Happy days! Bit knackered now but looking forward to a cuppa, a hot shower and chilling out watching the A Word. Woah, does that sound like self care? Nawwwww!

Started my Christmas shopping yesterday! Also bought new clothes (much needed!) for myself for the first time in forever! Sssssssself care? Again? Whaaaaat?

Maybe next week I'll have a nice hair cut! It's been two years. I'm practically Rapunzel.

We've let the positive qualities thing slide again! Everyone on this thread needs to do this!

Okay. I am strong. I am brave. I am positive. I am able to see the greater good in all situations - no matter how bad. I am like a cat with nine lives and no matter how many times I get knocked back, I keep getting up, pushing forward and fighting! I am a good worker who is genuinely compassionate and caring. I have a silly sense of humour and I'm able to see the funny side of things. I am resilient and creative.

I am also bloody knackered! Almost home now!

How are you my dear friend? How was your day today?

Take care everyone!

Em xxx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”