Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

TRUST .............

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
jelly tot

TRUST .............

Postby jelly tot » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 am

Well I don't know who I can talk to about how I'm feeling. I thought I spoke in confidence to someone today but it turns out they just text my fiancé telling them to keep me safe when I had not even said I was suicidal or wanted to cut but they still took upon themselves to contact my partner and then because I wanted to know what was said about me I found out my partner had text someone else, our neighbour/friend about me. So I text another friend to say are they home I may need somewhere to stay tonight so if things didn't get sorted between me n my partner. They said and like my partner had said if I walk out the house on my own they would call my mother (those of you who know me this is worse than death) or they would call the police.
What the fuck because I wasn't even having harmful thoughts I just needed a time out from stress n upset! So now I don't think I can talk to ANYONE
On here I'm hidden by a username and abit less worry that this will get back to people who know me. Still I don't know where to turn now.
Jelly Tot Xx

A thousand words, yet none that fit what i feel today!

kimmie

Re: TRUST .............

Postby kimmie » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:17 pm

cant help but feel it was me that "put my foot in it" lol.....but please note if im worried enough i will ring both wife and mother :lol: love u. xoxo
Don't Judge me on what People have told you, Get to know me first.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change the Courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference

Return to “Mutual Support Group”