Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

The end approaches

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
oobydoobie

The end approaches

Postby oobydoobie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:34 pm

If only things could have been different. I did my best . I am sad and disappointed.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

BIGBOB

Re: The end approaches

Postby BIGBOB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Are you ok? Whats up?

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Not really. Still hurting.
My newspaper

Support on these forums is dictated by being part of the in crowd or not, not by need.

BIGBOB

Postby BIGBOB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Why you hurting? Would it help to share?
Bob

oobydoobie

Postby oobydoobie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:09 pm

BIGBOB wrote:Why you hurting? Would it help to share?
Bob

Sharing is what started it. :( Feel disliked and unwanted and yet i did my best to be a good poster.
My newspaper

BIGBOB

Postby BIGBOB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm

You are a good poster, I have read some of your stuff in the information room so I know you are a good poster and I don't dislike you, just remember you cannot please all of the people all of the time and it would be very stressful if you tried to. Please do not beat yourself up over something you posted. It's only the internet after all.
Bob

toxicmind1

Re: The end approacehes

Postby toxicmind1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:04 pm

ooby are you more sad over the lack of replies/views or is because you feel you was attack or was it that you didn't receive enough support? your clearly well thought of by a lot of members here. you may well disagree with me i will take that chance. if you leave who is going to post the links
it shows your a decent poster you made a thoughtful post about lucretia not being around.. sorry if i kill this thread btw. weather you stay or leave i wish you well
what you see ain't what you Get its in your Mind its in Your head your paranoid paranoid in Hell

oobydoobie

Re: The end approacehes

Postby oobydoobie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm

toxicmind1 wrote:ooby are you more sad over the lack of replies/views or is because you feel you was attack or was it that you didn't receive enough support? your clearly well thought of by a lot of members here. you may well disagree with me i will take that chance. if you leave who is going to post the links
it shows your a decent poster you made a thoughtful post about lucretia not being around.. sorry if i kill this thread btw. weather you stay or leave i wish you well

It was the attacks more than the lack of replies though combined with the comparative lack of replies(and the dubious excuses at to why) being attacked has made me feel disliked and unwanted.
I am used to not being one of the most popular but to be attacked and disliked when i have done nothing to deserve it- is a final thing too far.
My newspaper

scotty1

Postby scotty1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Hey who is attacking you that's bang out of order?

God I just hate it when people find pleasure in making someones life more difficult than it actually is. You know what? don't care what they say , you tell yourself your just so much better than them............and always will be.

Sarah00

Postby Sarah00 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm

It is bang out of order and unfortunately we've now lost a valued member because of it. Unfortunately both sides of the story now can't be told.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”