Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

Postby Lucretia » Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

i joined this site about a year and a half ago.i cannot believe i didnt know it existed until then.
i feel i need to thank everyone.this site is about supporting others and getting support for ourselves(obviously)

but the members of this forum have done much more than that for me.
this time last year i was bidding on council houses on the internet so me and my mum could move away from my abusive d a d.
i accidently bid on the wrong property and that might have meant i wouldnt have been able to move.
well,the first thing i did was come onto this site and many of its members managed to calm me down
i can absolutely say,i am still ALIVE because of this forum.
absolutely everyone on here has helped me in some way.i know so many things about the mental health system that i didnt know before.i understand my own illness a lot better too.
when i moved with my mum,everyone was so supportive and now this cancer scare with my mum-im so gratefull that people are helping me the way they have been.
i hope i manage to help people sometimes too.

just thankyou thankyou everyone.i really mean that.

youve all kept me going
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud
Lucretia

Re: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

Postby umbrella4therain » Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

And thankyou too RJ! You have given me great support you really have. You really have helped me to feel understood. Im glad you have been helped by the site as have I and so many of us. Im just glad its here. A big thankyou to everyone too. xxx
umbrella4therain

Re: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

Postby judithj » Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 pm

it's lovely to hear you feeling more positive - i know that your mum still has to go back for another check, but even so, you sound so much more able to cope and less isolated, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."
judithj

Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Return to Mutual Support Group