Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
andthistoomustpass

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:56 am

Hi Chris

Hope you are as well as you can be.

I'm hanging around in the Smiley room for a while because Mihaela makes me giggle (your jokes are a big plus too) but I don't have enough time or emotional strength at the moment to pay much attention to the rest of the site so I've just seen this response.

Yep. The sillyfulness started and thankfully hasn't stopped, it is my natural state of being after all :)

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:29 pm

I plan to be happy. If things don't go to plan, then I'll keep fighting until I'm happy :D
RSxo <3

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Plans for the day?

It was the night before last night …and I was having a hard time of it. A harder time than usual, may I add. So, while we watched Beauty and the Beast on tv (which to my dismay was the usual Disney pap, -sorry not keen on Disneyfied films), I partook of several measures of my favourite tipple. I felt fine at the time, but the next day was as spaced out as well…space and I am still feeling a bit odd….spaced.

For sure it is not a good idea to drink if you take meds…but I was a bit fed up at the time.
Well, I wake to survey the debris of the weekend… clothes, news papers, books. etc strewn all over the place.

The husband has suggested a walk to goodness knows where…which has annoyed me…and I just…can’t be bothered.
I feel tired and achy and annoyed….and tired. I don’t want to do anything…at all.
Well, I do or I wouldn’t be writing here. I need help.

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:30 pm

What meds are you on? The effect that alcohol does or doesn't have can be quite different depending. Maybe if you still feel weird tomorrow make an appointment with the doctor?

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Thanks for caring, I shall have to ride it out for another day and see what happens. The head ache I have is ridiculously painful. I am also irritable and I cant bear the sound of the TV. This is 48 hours after I had a drink. I am not fond of Christmas and I am not fond of having the TV on all the live long day. Roll on tomorrow when my husband goes back to work. That might sound disloyal ...but well...

bottomfeeder

Postby bottomfeeder » Thu May 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Just trying to stay happy and try to achieve one small goal a day. Been battling depression for some time.

aldertree

Postby aldertree » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 am

Good Morning All,

I'm not sure what my plans are today. Mainly to occupy myself , probably with a colouring book and telly. I've had depression and anxiety for a long time and coming out of a time when I've been more anxious recently so it's nice to feel a bit better.

jessrose

Postby jessrose » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Afternoon, I have no plans for today I’ve tried keeping busy this morning tidying the flat and playing with the dog, I’ve watched some tv and did some painting, feeling so drained had a relapse on Friday stopped taking my meds and went really down hill in the space of 24 hours.

My dog & cats are the only thinking keeping me feeling ok right now I sometimes think do they know? And try to keep me safe even if it’s just sleeping beside on on top of me.

katelyn

Postby katelyn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:18 pm

I'm supposed to be going for a walk with my friends.

aldertree

Postby aldertree » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:36 am

Hello All,

I'm feeling fairly well today so I plan to go to the library , then go home to do some cleaning. Was anxious over the weekend so it I'm glad to be out.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”