Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
mezzaninedoor

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby mezzaninedoor » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Today I plan to go to the gym for the first time in 2 years !!!!
Hoping it will be worthwhile as Im rubbish at exercising.

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

I hope it goes well
Debs xx

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:58 am

I really don't know what my plans are. I've been crying most of the night because one of my little cats, Tara, was dying. I feel so guilty for going out for a few hours yesterday, for I should have been with her. When I got back at 3pm I found her in the hall, and thought she was dead, but she wasn't. I tried to feed her liquids and every so often she seemed to come round. She was very floppy, and I couldn't stop crying. Then at 6.30 I took her to bed and held her and I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up at about 11 her life had left her, so I got up and wrapped her up, and now she's on the floor in front of me, and I feel scared. :( I'll have to bury her some time soon. I won't be going to sleep again tonight, as I usually get up at 2ish anyway. I'd love to get up later at about 4ish as I used to be the clocks changed. Twice a year I have this trouble.

I have Asperger's and my animals are very important to me and I can't live without them. I feel so unhappy, and only found this forum because I was looking up suicide. My life has been full of sadness and I find it very hard to cope.

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 am

Today I have the first meeting that i have had to lead since my secondment started at work on 8th November. I'm very nervous and anxious but my mood is good, my mania seems in check at the moment.

I'm basically taking observations of a team and playing that back to them, hopefully in a very constructive way. However I feel a bit vulnerable because I'm sure the team are thinking ' if it ain't broken don't need to fix it', however their manager brought me in to look at this. I know I need to engage the Team and get them to agree any changes and not be 'done to' but with my mental health I'm feeling vulnerable today.

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 am

A friend is coming to visit me, and we're going to Yorkshire for the day - but that's not why I've come here. I'm here because I never posted on this forum yesterday, and want to explain why, which I'll do now in another place.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 am

My real plans for tomorrow are fairly mundane (although would be exotic beyond imagination for most of human history). The plans I would like to be making involve infiltrating a truth serum into the nation's water supplies. I think the results would be amazing. All the bull**** shovelled out of the way. Although I would need to follow up quite quickly with a love potion to prevent bloodshed.

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 am

Today I have my CPN review, next week my GP review and also today I have a huge financial meeting that Im really nervous about. All about what to do with my Pension pot and will affect if and when I might be able to retire !!!

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:57 pm

no idea!!!

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Plan for tomorrow is to be Sillyfull.

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:36 am

Good to see you back even if a short visit.

Has the silliness started. I do hope so. :D

Best wishes. Chris.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”