Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Dredmelkor

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby Dredmelkor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:47 am

it's 2:40 am now. I think it's safe to say that i don't have any plans for the day.
experiencing extreme highs and lows and getting hallucinations of horrid stuff. really bad like im sleeping awake. so what i've done is got out of bed because i can't sleep cuz of the hallucinations, made a coffee, took some tablets. hoping to be ok when the sun rises. i felt like this is the start of a relapse for me. i hope i can hide the symptoms from people. i asked for support on suicide and didn't get any then was rejected by my gf. =/ my life is so disgusting for me right now. i resent everyone, am angry and totally upset. may watch some films or something to take my mind off things a bit, as it were. i'm totally hooked on prescription medication. i've calmed down a little now and am a bit more with it but there's no words to describe what i've just experienced.
My plans for the day is this:
try not to kill myself, work up a smile and as the sun rises things will look different i'm sure.
no word of a lie.

alisontiz

Postby alisontiz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm

I hope things are a little better for you since taking your meds. Good luck with the rest of the day. Alison

Dredmelkor

Postby Dredmelkor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:32 am

Plans for today are:
remain stable,
take medication,
stay calm,
enjoy myself if poss,
do housework if I can,
attempt to help others.

christabel

Postby christabel » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 am

Hopefully I'll stay calm enough today to enjoy granddaughters birthday. Terrible mood swings at the moment. Be ok if people leave me alone.
Be nice to have a bar meal with my family. Smile and relax.

paddington78

Postby paddington78 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:06 pm

I'm afraid i have no plans and am going to spend the day depressed and desperate to move house :| I know its not very productive but i don't feel as though i can do much. I would love to work and have some structure to my day.

deb1960

Postby deb1960 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 am

Well, my plans for today.

To get a cup of tea and a bit of cake. Done

To walk the dog.

To try to enjoy seeing my daughter and grandchildren.

Hopefully I'll be able to read a bit before going to bed.

emmyj

Postby emmyj » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Take the dog out (again), and go and buy some food because I've invited mum and her boyfriend around for tea later.

jadehutch

Postby jadehutch » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:49 pm

I woke up today at 7am, after only 3 hours sleep. I'm so unmotivated, I haven't been in university at all this week. I can normally find something to do around the house when I feel like this but I can't. I kinda wanna go out with someone some place but NOT uni, I hate uni right now. I'm just having one of those days, and I know I am, but I can't shake myself out of it....

Any suggestions?

EDIT: and I have no money what so ever so I can't even afford to go out and do something

mezzaninedoor

Postby mezzaninedoor » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:54 pm

jadehutch,
Have you got any hobbies that you already have resources for?
My wife bought me a colouring book that works well to distract the mind from negative thoughts.
Can you listen to a spoken word book or some music that you really like.
When you viscerally hate something it's hard to think you will ever be able to stand it again.

Can you think back to when university was fresh and challenging and enjoyable, can you get that feeling back.

Im sorry this probably doesnt help.............

anon.

Postby anon. » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi there, everyones plans sound great for today, I had planned last night to get up early and go for a run and feel really really angry I haven't done so all ready, I also planned to go the library and look for jobs but am scared about leaving the house on my own and bumping into someone I know and not quite being my usual upbeat talkative self. My dad is ashamed of me for getting up late, keeping my mind focused on one thing is hard and I've been getting worse throughout the week that its got harder to switch myself around. Still remaining positive though, nothing lasts forever.

To Jade Hutch,
Is there a small route you could go for a run on that's not near Uni? Or someone you could invite round just to chat to to take your mind of stuff. Or like above, a hobby like cooking a nice meal for yourself? Hope you find something.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”