Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Kazibee

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby Kazibee » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 pm

just trying to find help. Been in a right old state at the moment and been considering the possibility's of not being around. Can't really eat as I feel too low and not really been sleeping as every little thing has been running through my mind.

caz

Postby caz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

heya kazibee, sorry to hear you arent feeling too good....do you know whats brought it on....maybe express your feelings and thoughts over in the mutual room so you get more replies hun xxxhugsxxx
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

robbie87uk

Postby robbie87uk » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am

I'm at work - had a good day so far as on new meds, got some good support from my CHMT from a meeting I had with them this morning.

One thing I agree with on here, be proud of whatever you do while you are poorly, however small it is. But make sure what you do is a healthy decision, and one thats good for you, get up, shower if you can, have a swim, enjoy a haircut and be so so proud that these of all these little things you do.

I've also recently given up coffee and alcohol. Both good little decisions I think.

I'm not preaching, I know some people are so poorly they can't even get up. If you are that bad then get help and let that be the best decision you can make today. For those of us who are a little better, let's be glad of every good little decision we make.

jgreat

Postby jgreat » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 am

Seeing teenagers with education questions (work)
They are mostly funny and sweet- which is why I like helping them :P
Watering the flowers

beautifulsin

Postby beautifulsin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 am

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing today. I'm not at work at the moment. I'm suspended from one job and not well enough to go to the other. I'm sure my brain is going to pop! Need more sleep.

roberth

Postby roberth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Kinda more what I did, I cut all the hedges all the way around my house takes about 2-3 hours not a expensive house just one those old ones with way too much space.

Anyway what was most interesting I have cut the hedges hundreds of times but today, I was holding the petrol cutter in 1 hand and I put it down to my side, so stupidly I didn't wait until it fully stopped and it ripped into my jeans. Now this seems like an old cliché but I can post the pictures! I was saved from it ripping into my leg from my metal tobacco tin, which now has a nice cut into it!

Stunned but feel kinda daft lol :)
So you can't hold a star in your hand though
At least you can hold on to another plan

Burntfruit

Postby Burntfruit » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 am

I got an appointment with my GP at 4 pm.

I will take a nice walk, and have a few coins, so I could purchase a magazine and a pepsi.

CatherineZzz

Postby CatherineZzz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi,

My plan is to relax and enjoy myself for the next hour and then have a good healthy dinner. Later, I'll shower and go to bed early ready for work tomorrow. That is my plan.

bobafatt

Postby bobafatt » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi,
My plan is to try to start doing something about this profound and oppressive unhappiness that has been haunting me for many, many years. Newbie post to follow once I get my sorry ass out of bed and in front of a proper keyboard. I hope someone can help.

APSDminusPsychopathy

Postby APSDminusPsychopathy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi all...im spreading the information that the psychopathic psychiatrists dont want you to know...
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/news/records ... brain.aspx
quite profound huh?
:mrgreen:

Return to “Mutual Support Group”