Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
Aleshadxcherylc

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am

Still wishing I wasn't here still hoping that someone will listen and let me die
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

xRainbowx

Postby xRainbowx » Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 am

Wishing I was back in bed (but I have slept so much, I could be awake for a week and my back hurts from lying down so much) My partner finishes work shortly so going out to town for a little bit, suppose it would be good to get out. I better get a shower and get dressed, not long had breakfast. I missed going to my womens group at Church today because I just couldn't manage to drag myself out of bed and now I am really sad about this because I really wanted to be there, depression is so gripping :( I hope the day gets better and I don't feel so depressed as I feel so badly right now.

I hope you all have a good day whatever you do. And as Katie says...Keep strong and keep talking! :)

oobat

Postby oobat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Pouring with rain, and I have a cold, so Sitting in Recliner typing this!

Nina

Postby Nina » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 am

Thought I may as well add a reply about my own plans.

I should have been at a course today, but instead I decided to attempt the tidying of "the room".

I'm just taking a break from sorting through the mammoth piles of clothes that have built up. I didn't realise I had so many. Mind you, most of them don't fit.

I changed all of my lightbulbs first, so at least tonight I can sleep with a little lamp on instead of the 100watt uplighter I've been using. I haven't slept in the dark for years, but 25watt will make me sleep better, I think.

So now I will go back upstairs and continue. Hope everyone's day is okay.

Nina xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/11/12 1800, Trafalgar Square: re-enactment of final scene from "V for Vendetta" Be there.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

Hi,
I like this thread! Thank you Caz. Hopefully writing down what I need to do might help me too...

As usual I have a load of housework to do, that'll take up most of the day I should think, it always seems to.

I graduated last month and have been looking for a job - although to be honest I'm not really sure what I want to do and I don't seem to have the ambition and energy I once had, I've fizzled out it seems, as has my brain it feels... So anyway, job hunting is second on my list although I'd say my approach desperately needs revising as it's getting me nowhere!

School run 3.00 - as usual

Honestly, I'm considering going back to bed... but then it'll be another day where I feel I achieved nothing at all. I feel like I'm being down right lazy but just feel knackered the moment I wake up, no drive to want to do anything...

Good luck to all, hope you all have a positive and productive day :)

Izzy xxx
Even a clock that does not work is right twice a day

Lucretia

Postby Lucretia » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 am

to do absolutely nothing at all whatso ever than lie in bed,watch tv and sleep
x
It's nice to be important ,but it's more important to be nice
xxxxxx

non muggle and proud

Hoodsman

Postby Hoodsman » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 am

Take my laundry to the launderette, try and engage in a conversation however short, take my meds and perhaps get to visit a mate. Pick up some more meds, do some shopping at the same time if the anxiety of standing in a queue is manageable-we'll see.

feelscaredandalone

Postby feelscaredandalone » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm

hopefully to revise for an exam if i can concentrate long enough on it i dont really no how to revise though ive always struggled with it :?

johnie

Postby johnie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 am

I am off to my GP for my annual MOT and possibly a lecture about smoking. If I get the lecture I will light up the second i leave the surgery,the worst thing anyone can do to me is mention smoking because even if I didn't want a ciggie mentioning them makes me want one. Yes Sallybee read your post and lit up:-)
Sallybee I really do hope you manage to give up ,it is hard but come on a challenge too and you sound like a lady that likes a bit of a challenge
johnie

Return to “Mutual Support Group”