Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
caz

Re: GOOD MORNING, what are your plans for today?

Postby caz » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:38 pm

well I spent all day in work and I did find it very hard but I plodded on and got all my work done I found it hard to concertrate at times but hid it from my cousin who was working with me
finished work and went to my cousins sisters for a roast dinner...mmmmm... and I did actually enjoy it even though I wasnt hungry
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 pm

hey caz i think you're a star! well done for all that, big hugs, Judith xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 am

well, today i'm going to go to a prayer meeting at 7am, meet my son's friend at 9.30, have some coffee with them, then do some window-shopping, have lunch, go and see the indiana jones film, get something to eat, go to the self-harmers' self-help group, go home and go to bed,
how about the rest of you? what are your targets for today and how can you achieve them?
loads of hugs cos i shan't be online today, Judith xxx

caz

Postby caz » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 am

went the bank yesterday morning and spent yesterday afternoon in work, did all my work so have nothing to do till wednesday

last edited by caz took depressing content out of a good thread
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

umbrella4therain

Postby umbrella4therain » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:14 pm

hey Caz What a nice thread. it's not the morning but I thought I'd write anyway. Good evening. I have had a good day today. I have recently started volunteering which I am really enjoying, it does me good to get out of the house. I am working with people with learning difficulties and they are putting me on three training days in July so it's helping me to improve my CV too. Everyone there is really nice and even though I couldn't make it through the door on the first day as I was in floods of tears and so anxious i was frozen but they gave me another chance and am so glad they did 'cause now I love it and I'm gonna be doing three days a week soon. :D

Return to “Mutual Support Group”