I'm new here, and feeling quite stressed. I have a number of things which are starting to build my anxieties again, and I'm starting to feel out of control.
I don't know where to begin, or even if this is the right place to post, but here is the nub of it.
1) Eldest daughter getting married in a month. Wedding plans and financial pressures starting to surface. She is marrying into army life, and will be heading to Scotland eventually.
2) Youngest son starting university the day after the wedding. We are now starting to have to buy equipment and books which is already getting a bit expensive. He is feeling guilty, but I am reassuring him that this is fine. Which it is. But I'm still stressing.
3) I am supposed to be starting back at a local college one day a week from early September, but am stressing that course will not have enough people and will not run. The crux of this is that I am self employed and if this runs will have to cancel customers, if it doesn't then I won't. But I am running out of time to get this organised. Also my workload is starting to spill over into weekends, which is not ideal.
4) I am already studying (supposedly) for theory exams as well as hopefully starting the above course. Not finding time.
5) Lastly, my last remaining uncle commited suicide back in May and we have his ashes scattering ceremony next Friday.
I think I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed.