Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

New here, feel still new to the game

If you're new and want to say hello...

New here, feel still new to the game

Postby frenchie79 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 pm

I'm new. To everything despite apparently being like this for donkey's years. Apparently I have Cyclothymia and I take Lithium. I first first felt very agitated on anti-depressants when I was 17. Prozac. Nothing much worked for me except zoloft. I have OCD which I apparently developed as a child to make sense of mood swings.

Last weekend I was terrified I was going to go mad. Not only did I have a resistant migraine but I was so depressed I just wanted to get out of my head and skin/body. I felt YUK and really didn't want to do this anymore. I felt speedy and low and had nowhere to go. I just wanted to run. My lows are LOW and without Lithium I don't even have the highs to look forward to. Low, I have no libido, high I am able to provide every day of the week. So it frustrates me AND husband. Fast forward three days and I feel fine. It's SO destabilizing feeling like two people. I am looking for anyone that can relate to what I am saying. I feel so guilty for my husband...I can be so difficult and then easy and there's nothing I can say as sorry seems pointless when it goes round and round. And then how do you apologize for saying you don't want to carry on when the next day you are planning holidays?! Anybody a little further along with any wisdom?

Thank you. Take care.

Re: New here, feel still new to the game

Postby christabel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:21 am

Hi frenchie and welcome.

Just wanted to say hi back as I can't reply properly a t m.

Take care. Chris

Return to “Newbies Room”