Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I've given up

If you're new and want to say hello...
jen85

I've given up

Postby jen85 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm

I've more or less made up my mind to take my own life this week. I've planned how to do it. I feel so lost

mihaela

Re: I've given up

Postby mihaela » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am

You mustn't. Life is precious. How would your family feel? It wouldn't be fair on them to live with feeling that they could have done more. I've had four close friends and relatives end their lives and what they leave behind is a lot of pain and guilt.

I've been very close to ending my life myself several times, but I'm so pleased I never did it. Things are getting better for me now, and they will for you too. If you'd like a chat please contact me at lamposatmaildotmd. You won't feel lost with people supporting you. Even if you've no-one you know who'd help, there are people here who will. We care.

((Hugs)) xx

zimzimmer

Postby zimzimmer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Please please don't do this. I know it doesn't feel like it now but it will get better, it might not be tomorrow or next week or even next month but you will. Is there anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling? I always find it really helps. Remember you won't feel this way forever, you could look back at this period of your life and know it's over then lead a fulfilling life, if you take your life you are cutting yourself off from that opportunity.

Please talk to someone whether a friend or family member or a health professional.

mumtofour

Postby mumtofour » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Jen please don’t do this I beg you, let us know you are ok! my husband trid to take his life last week and it has been the most difficult thing for us as a family and our children to ty and understand one thing we have found is there are loads of people who will be willing to help, please speak to people close to you about how u are feeling I promise you it will help I know it’s difficult but you will get thought this! Really hoping your ok ,

Return to “Newbies Room”