Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

The truth is ...

If you're new and want to say hello...
rikic92

The truth is ...

Postby rikic92 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:04 am

Well ... The truth is I don't know what's wrong with me. Doctors can't really be bothered to find out because my case is complex ... Half of my mental disorders aren't naturally occurring , they come from two brain injury's and the other half come from shitty things that happened to me when I was a kid, then more shitty things when I was an adult .... I've made things worse by self medicating with drugs for the past two years .... I wonder which one has messed me up the most ? Dying twice and being resuscitated ? Surely that would damage the mind ? The shitty things that happened to me in my life was bound to leave some damage right ? and the drugs have surely melted my brain !!

To be honest , I don't know why I'm writing this ... I don't even know if I'm going to post it ... It just feels better to have a little breakdown and write it down rather than not being able to tell anybody.

d08an2412

Re: The truth is ...

Postby d08an2412 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:04 am

Hi I must say well done for getting it out how your feeling right now . When lots of emotions are happening it's totally natural To feel confused and are thinking what's wrong with me . You have been through a lot and that can make you very sensitive and anxious with worry about what damage because of those things . The best thing is your here on the forum and getting it out rather than keep it in . You said your issues are complex and doctors can't be bothered and that so sad so you need to try again and tel them you would like this taken seriously and you want this to be looked into . Be strong

d08an2412

Postby d08an2412 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:08 am

Hi I must say well done for getting it out how your feeling right now . When lots of emotions are happening it's totally natural To feel confused and are thinking what's wrong with me . You have been through a lot and that can make you very sensitive and anxious with worry about what damage because of those things . The best thing is your here on the forum and getting it out rather than keep it in . You said your issues are complex and doctors can't be bothered and that so sad so you need to try again and tel them you would like this taken seriously and you want this to be looked into . Be strong

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi rikic92,

It's good to write problems down and lay them out in the open. It's clear that you've been through some painful experiences in your life, and you need a way to let out those emotions once you have processed what is going on and how you feelx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

tm

Postby tm » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:01 am

Hi Ricko,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this and that you also had to go through this trauma.

I have a lot of issues with pain and illness that often go unexplained, and for me personally put it down to my mental wellbeing. It's the hardest thing to ask help for but believe me, my trauma, although was not physical (I lost my mum young) affects me now physically. The stress, emotion and trauma after 12 years still afffects me hugely today. I get so ill sometimes I just pass it off, but I was very ill this year and it will affect me the rest of my life, so my advice, if in your gut something is wrong you push and push and push you doctors until get get the answers you need.

You're stronger and more resilient than you realise.

Sending love from a stranger to another x

Return to “Newbies Room”