Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Don't know if I can

If you're new and want to say hello...
guyinthenorth

Don't know if I can

Postby guyinthenorth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:19 pm

I am not sure if this is going to help I have suffered from depression for years and been in two different medications yet I am still the majority of the time utterly depressed.

I have suicidal thoughts everyday and the night time is the worst. There are times I just cannot go on and to save everyone the trouble I have thought of just giving up. I have a plan and know what to do. It is always in my mind. My friends are wonderful but I feel now they are just getting sick of me. Never get invited never go out. Tried ringing SANE line a couple of times but always busy. I just have no more energy to continue.

tecy30

Re: Don't know if I can

Postby tecy30 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Hello

Im sorry to hear you are going through this. Its very good that you have come here, Im new here to. If you cant get through to the sane line then ring the Samaritans. Keep on talking, and keep in touch with friends.

guyinthenorth

Postby guyinthenorth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Thanks tonight was bad. Over the past few weeks I have composed a suicide note. It’s finished now and all I need to do is print it. I know in the coming weeks I will have it printed. That’s all I need to do. No one cares.

mikedom78

Postby mikedom78 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 pm

hello I'm sorry to hear what you are going through keep trying as hard as you can i dont think your friends will be sick of you at all so just stay as strong as you can you have got this far so keep on trying things will look up

Return to “Newbies Room”