Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

If you're new and want to say hello...

Postby countrysolegirl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:10 pm

I have been coming here for less than a week and it has helped me very much already. The vulnerability that others of all ages and stages share helps me to know I am not alone. Thank you everyone for sharing. I am sorry that the reason we all understand each other is mutual struggle and pain but thank you for being here so that I do not feel so alone anymore.

Re: Grateful

Postby mihaela » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:08 am

I'm so pleased you found support here. I do too, and we help each other as best we can. I only wish there was more understanding and support within the NHS. My struggle for support still goes on after several years. The struggling wears us down, and without this forum, and a few friends - especially one who has done so much for me, I wouln't dare to think where I'd be now. Thanks for your positive feedback. x

Postby Isap » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 am

That's a very nice post CSG
In over three years on the forum there has never been a period where si many regulars are too ill to post.
Isap xx

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:05 am

That was a lovely post to read, thank you. As Isap said, it is a shame so many of us don't feel up to responding to new posts at the mo but it is good to know that talking about our own struggles can also comfort others. It is also good to see new posters helping one another. This site is everyone's to post what, where and when they see fit within the boundaries of mutual respect and consideration.

My one thousandth post, wow! Happy to see most are in the smiley room :D

Postby rsxo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi countrysolegirl,

I'm glad that you've found the site useful! In fact, humans in general tend to come together very well when it comes to pain and tragedy - it is when this situation is manipulated that we fight one another and become divided. One only has to look at events such as Manchester and Grenfell Tower to see this!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”