Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Depression

If you're new and want to say hello...
p.d

Depression

Postby p.d » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm

I posted on here a couple of times over summer and it felt good to just get things out of my head.

My mental state is at one of its darkest points and this could not have happened at a worse time as I am in my third year at uni with deadlines approaching. I will not let it ruin my chances of graduating when i intend to but it is so hard to function when today i just lay in bed.
The problem i have this time is usually all of my problems manifest in my anxiety and i kind of go off the rails in panic attacks and extreme worry, however I have been on medication to control my anxiety so now my depression is wayy up and i have no fear to control me not doing my work or stopping me to self-harm (which i have done twice in a week).
I have support around me and my boyfriend experienced this when he was at uni so he helps me but it doesn't help really cause it is so hard to stop these feelings that i have where i want to sleep and not wake up.
Life is just pretty hard at the moment and all i seem to do is cry.

wand

Re: Depression

Postby wand » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Sorry yoru having such a hard time at the moment, but pleased you have a supportive boyfriend :) I cant really offer much advice but hopefully sharing things and someone reading and listening in itself helps you :) Good luck with uni and I hope things get better :)

Return to “Newbies Room”