Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

If you're new and want to say hello...
marcusmojo

Postby marcusmojo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 am

Hi
I am new here, I have not had a good week. The big problem for me is feeling so very lonely and isolated which is a result of my mental ill health It’s very difficult at times as I have so many regrets and feel so much pain. I know I sound vague but I don’t want to go into too much detail as I may feel exposed. Any feedback is welcome.

wand

Re: Newbie

Postby wand » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:36 am

Hi sorry to hear you have had a rough week. Being loanly and isolated is not fun is it Im for the most part house bound so completely get how that feels. I think your right to reach out as you have on hear but not be to vunerable untill it is safe to do so, that is taking care of yourself and a good thing :)

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi marcusmojo,

Sorry to hear that - feeling isolated is not a nice feeling sometimes, and mental illness does no favours either. Don't feel like you have to go into much detail, but writings things down may help instead!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

amaya

Postby amaya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Good that you reached out here. Is there nothing you can do to build a social life for yourself? It is hard I know, but little steps, maybe making online friends, joining a club, visiting your local mind group if you have one.

Return to “Newbies Room”