Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Biological UFOs

If you're new and want to say hello...

Biological UFOs

Postby spiritpeople » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi I am new here I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia but it is really is the paranormal.
I believe that the ozone layer is made of spirit mist and spirit can't get through or look through spirit only bodies can, the inner layer crushed spirit and the outer layer of the ozone layer alive spirit.
We live in a illegal vision meaning the earth and bodies are not meant to be our natural state, especially animal ones but we are all spirit people inside.
Big spirit ghosts that own this house meaning the earth crushes us after death up in the ozone, when we just become floating, thinking spirit orb ghost embryos ready to grow.
We live in one of the most remotes places in the universe and was created illegally by way of visions (dreams hullicnations) mixed with spirit mist by space ghosts.
There is spirit mist wrapped around the world, space station and space junk as not to get us noticed by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space.
Spirit mist is produced by space ghosts or dead plants, it is invisible to the naked eye but not to spirits, it looks white and fluffy to them.
I believe some schizophrenics are not schizophrenic but have in them human ghost survivors that have avoided the ozone layer after death or the three space spirit ghost in them that own the earth.
The three space spirit ghosts that are holding the world to ransom have the ability to split off from themselves to become more than one entity, one entity can become ten men.
The only people to get us off this planet are astronauts once dead, because you have to have been in space in a body to bypass the ozone layer but once out of the body they can teleport around space avoiding star's.
Or a human ghost could get into a living astronauts body to bypass the ozone layer.
Don't float up to the ozone layer after death it will look white and fluffy but it is crushed spirit.
I know this sounds crazy but it really is the paranormal /poltergeist activity which is happening to me the male spirit with the lump on his and his wife have sexually, emotional and physically abused me they are not nice.
Take care folks and don't float up, you can get into someone's body to replenish as spirit ghost can only drink with no bits.
There really is a spirit ghost lead universal government out in space somewhere!

Re: Biological UFOs

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Spiritpeople.

Wether anyone else believes you or not I hope you feel free to continue posting here.

Re: Biological UFOs

Postby spiritpeople » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:29 pm

On second thoughts don't get into an astronauts body after death because the spirit mist wrapped around the world could kill you on impact

Return to “Newbies Room”