Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

new and stuck

If you're new and want to say hello...
luna92

new and stuck

Postby luna92 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:26 pm

hi all,

forgive me if this is in the wrong place in the forum or whatever but I'm in a bit of a pickle.
I suffer from severe depression and anxiety and over the last few months it has gotten a lot worse, I could do with a couple of weeks off work which my doctor has advised however I have a mortgage to pay and am in quite a lot of debt, I don't get sick pay from work just stat sick pay which wouldn't cover my mortgage or debts nevermind any other bills such as food etc, I feel I really cant go to work but I cant see a way forward, ive been in touch with citizens advice and they just told me what I already knew, if I need time off il get stat sick pay that wont cover my bills or debts, I cant cope with this I don't know what to do, also had my phone stolen so now I have no phone at all, no family near me and I have a son to support, my sons health safety and well being are my first priority so obviously I want to keep a roof over his head. I really don't know what to do, any advice would be great, all I want to do is lie in bed and hide. :cry: :cry:

deb1960

Re: new and stuck

Postby deb1960 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi. In England and Wales the charity Mind have centres in various places. I would give them a call and maybe they can help

Deb x

Return to “Newbies Room”