Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I don't belong anywhere

If you're new and want to say hello...
dawn67

I don't belong anywhere

Postby dawn67 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

:cry:
I'm new here. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I also have borderline personality disorder and epilepsy and I self harm. Every relationship I have fails, I have 2 failed marriages, 2 estranged adult children. My relationship ended on Tuesday after he cheated - I've always turned a blind eye to it but it was really getting me down so I told him to go and he did. I feel so alone, not eating, crying all the time. I'm now sat here contemplating ending it all. I have no friends because I lost them all due to isolating myself away, I am not close to my family. I just don't see the point anymore, I just want this pain to go

Cyprus

Re: I don't belong anywhere

Postby Cyprus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi dawn
Welcome to the forum
Please keep safe and talk to us hugs cyprus

teamn

Re: I don't belong anywhere

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 am

hi,

I have post natal depression and have some similar experiences to you, its a tough rd that your on an dthe endin relationship this wek, is still so raw that your emotions are even more shaken up than usual I guess. Its hard to rationalise thoghst when we feel like this, you just want pain to stop, and its right you cant go on like this, but have to think of another way another solution. that solution may not come tonight or tomorrow but if you can hang on in there it will come.

sometime when people are estranged or away from us, is not allways a reflection on us, its also a reflection of them, or a reflection of our grwth, we cant allways have the same friend as we would hope, as peole grow and change, month by month, year by year.

Type away for tonight, I'm up for another hour or so.

Return to “Newbies Room”