Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

support

If you're new and want to say hello...
amaya

Re: support

Postby amaya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Hey I have a lot of the same negative thoughts and feelings. It helps me too to come on here. And then we know we aren't alone anymore :)

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:31 am

hi,

hope your feeling ok today, well what I mean is not wors than how you felt yesterday, lonilesss is such a drain, I'm glad that your getting some support and hopefully things will look brighter in the future. I'm still getting use to this forum, and sometime si don't read post that are not in this month, as I think they are not still being used. But then today I realised different.,,definitey care, and sending much love

caro

Postby caro » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you Amaya and Teamn xx

I am not good today. I am having a lot of guilt and tears. Also I feel let down and quite angry. These emotions i do not deal with very well.

It feels like the person i thought i was, the person i tried so very hard to be, is found out, and not there anymore. I feel exposed and very vulnerable.
I suppose after wearing a mask for my entire life, it will feel scary. I have no idea how to deal with it though.

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:14 pm

*hugs*

I think getting diagnosed brings a whole bunch of weird things to the surface. Mostly emotions. Mostly not good ones. I know we are very different and the emotions are probably too. But the weirdness and the difficulty of it all.. that we are both going through today. So at least we aren't alone :)

caro

Postby caro » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:03 pm

I struggle with feeling alone. Even in a crowded room I can feel completely alone.
Today we are both struggling, but have reached out to each other.
Feeling less alone now , and that is a positive xx

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Yes it is :)

And we might feel alone, but because of places like this and the people we have in our lives we aren't actually alone. Even though the feeling is so strong you can drown in it.

Somehow we are going to be okay. Today was just a rubish day, but it is nearly over :)
*more hugs*

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:20 pm

hi Caro,

glad you found comfort from the similarities in experiences with Amaya, anything that helps us makes sense or get through is important..
hugs to both of you

caro

Postby caro » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Yes, it's strange to feel comforted by knowing someone else is going through similar. I feel guilty for that really. I don't want anyone else to feel this bad, yet it helps.

Today has been a strange day. Weekends are difficult for me , and today I have felt very detached.
Tomorrow we have heavy snow forecast. I am panicking I won't be able to escape in my car for an hour. Of course, I feel like a terrible mum for even thinking of escaping.

amaya

Postby amaya » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:52 am

When you find yourself feeling guilty about how you are feeling.. try to think that nothing you feel can be wrong, because you are feeling it. How you respond to it is a choice, but the feeling isn't and whatever it is, it is really okay to be feeling it. And it is not everything you are, you are more than your feelings, but they are important.

We had snow with thunder and lightening at the same time tonight.. it was really weird, I had never thought that that could happen. Maybe if you can't get your break tomorrow with the car you can just go outside and let the weather freshen you up anyway. It is always surprising to me how much that can really help!

caro

Postby caro » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 am

Feeling very anxious and agitated this morning.
My sons school is closed because of the snow. I feel so unwell mentally and physically.
I have a whole day coping alone with a disabled teenager

Return to “Newbies Room”