Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Amaya

If you're new and want to say hello...
deb1960

Re: Amaya

Postby deb1960 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:10 am

Hi Amaya,

I see from your thread that it is between Em and andthistoo so I'm not sure I should be on it. I really admire you and wanted to say that. Typical of me though, I read the whole thread, felt really interested but can't remember anything. I am lucky. My (2nd) husband is with me and I have never lived alone. I've no doubt I'd be just like you and I always say to B that he must go after me, he's 68, I'm 57. On bleak days I worry about this.

It's strange but I think we see strength in others more than we do in ourselves. I see you as a very strong person and I hope you know you are. I find people on here comforting. I think, well they're getting through their days, I can too.

Anyway, I've butted in, please excuse that.

Deb x

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:55 am

Hi Deb

I'm not speaking for Amaya but as you mentioned me too...
Everyone is welcome on my thread and I think the same goes for Em and Amaya. No cliques on SANE! I certainly appreciate your posts and can't imagine them being unwelcome anywhere.
x

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Amaya

I feel much more myself. I have even stopped feeling stressed about sleeping patterns :)
YAY! Glad you had such a good couple of days. Isn't it ridiculous the way we can stress and beat ourselves up about not relaxing enough or not being kind to ourselves? The brain is a weird and wonderful thing.

Sunsets and rainbows! Wow! Jealousy coming at you from the dull, cloudy North of England.
Glad you got some time with W. I wish you much more.

amaya

Postby amaya » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

I am tired. Spending too much time alone and struggling a bit.

Deb what ATTMP said is right, you are most welcome :)

Yes I am currently stressing out about sleep, even though I probably don't need to. Just sick of feeling so tired all the time.

amaya

Postby amaya » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 am

This morning I have gotten to the point where I am feeling like I can't go on anymore. I want my future, so I will carry on. But just now it is too hard. I hope this feeling passes soon. It has been building up for a few days now. Just needed to tell someone. I am no good at being alone. And yes people are there as friends so technically I am not alone alone. But I am physically alone and that is really really hard for me. Today I think I will hug anyone that will not stop me haha. I am laughing but I am crying.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi

I'll respond properly in a few days when I have more time but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard... and understood, I know that feeling and if I had the time I'd be booking a quick return flight just to share a MASSIVE hug.

Your light shines like a lighthouse across the internet, long may it brighten the days of all who know you.
x

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi Amaya. Just thought I would say hi.

Hope you are feeling stronger. A hug from me too.

Take care. Chris

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04 am

Thank you both. Those posts are really nice to read. I had completely gone into a low mood state for a whole string of days there. I am just coming back to my normal self after good human interaction yesterday and today. I have also looked at why I got so low, which I think has mostly to do with too many days alone in a row and I have a plan to hopefully ensure that doesn't happen again. Tonight I am tired but happy for the first time in what feels like a year but is actually only about a week or less haha.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi Amaya

That is good to hear. Viva la social contact! It is so important, even if it sometimes feels unbearable.
How has your day been?

amaya

Postby amaya » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Good thanks. I just got in and I'm really tired so probably will try to get to sleep within the next hour or two. I saw a friend after lunch to go walking and then another friend this afternoon to eat and hang out. Exhausting, but worth it :)

Return to “Newbies Room”