SANE Support Forum

Amaya

If you're new and want to say hello...
johnbeln

Re: Amaya

Postby johnbeln » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi Amaya

I hope you are ok
Just do one day at a time and please please don't forget all the positive things you have done on this forum for ever one

JohnB

amaya

Postby amaya » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Thanks guys. I have managed to get a bit more rest even if not at the right time of the day and I have done some extreme chilling out and gaming the last two days. Also been out walking and today I ever cooked myself a proper curry from stratch, not from a jar or a packet or anything. I am feeling much better. I guess the ups and downs are to be expected. It took a lot of time to feel like I could come back and post. I think my mind is busy processing all my emotional ups and downs from this time of year and somehow coming on here to post and having to think things through in a particular way to answer people just felt like too much. Thought you might like to here a positive update after my last post was when I was in a very low mood swing. Thank you all for listening and being there. In those moments it does help that I can tell people.

teamn

Postby teamn » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 am

hi.

wow curry from scratch, mazing, I myself have never done an indian curry from scratch so thumbs up, hiw did it taste? ive cooked Caribbean curries from scratch but they are very different.

I totally get how yiu feel and why you couldn't bring yourself to come on and think about things and respond. I found that sometimes writing down helps, but also sometimes, I need a break in order to recover and just clear my mind, its a bit of everything that helps, and sometimes hashing things over is not good, our mind needs to just settle down.

hope you managed to sleep, my little one woke at 2am and didn't settle until 5am, by which tiem I was gully awake, and still awake 4 hours later, so I totally get the lack of sleep, although for different reasons, it impacts us. I wont comment too much on the posts you written over past few days, as it may remind yiu of things that yiu dont want to talk about right now,so ill be mindfull of that. so ill wish you well

lots of love and hugs, stay safe,

littleem

Postby littleem » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Hey Amaya,

Lovely to see your positive post yesterday. Do know my thoughts are with you. I know how tough it can be with the ups and downs. Just take each day as it comes and try to go with the flow. Enjoy the good days and go easy on yourself when the tough days come along.

Being able to get through all these ups and downs just shows how strong, motivated, resilient and determined you are.

Well done for allowing yourself to rest, for enjoying the gaming and for making that curry! Hope it was delicious!

Take care of yourself. Rooting for you.

Em xxx

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 pm

hows my guardian angel getting on today?

amaya

Postby amaya » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 am

I feel ill tired and sorry for myself today. But I am just taking a break from everything this morning to chill out and then I will go do what I wanted to do this morning in the afternoon and then come back to do some more resting. So it will work out, just don't feel good at all.

The night before last I had the first proper night's sleep I had in years. The best success yet with the trying to get a sleeping pattern. So that's good.

Tomorrow I have to go for my last appointment with the horrible psychologist who isn't giving me treatment just to bring the process to a close and get all the information I need to go back to the psychiatrist here with.

I will be going back to another psychologist I saw once before for more diagnostic work, and also for an assessment to see if I have autism, and the psychiatrist wants to do a little diagnositic work with me himself before they decide on a treatment.

Other than that I am just trying to do the basics in life like sleep and taking each day as it comes. I have had some great days and some really hard ones. Still finding it hard to come on here and talk for some reason, but you are all such awesome people I wanted to make myself at least give you an update today. My head hurts to much to read everything here, but I wanted you to know I am thinking of you all. I miss being able to chat on here and am not really sure why it is so hard right now, it might just be a question of capacity. I am working so hard on myself right now I feel like my brain is melting some days.

Isap

Postby Isap » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Hi Amaya

You're doing well. Keep it up but go easy on yourself.

Isap xx

littleem

Postby littleem » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey Amaya,

Lovely to hear from you as always. Please don't worry about posting. You post if and when you feel up to it. Your health comes first. I'm thinking of you.

I'm pleased to hear you were able to get a good night's sleep. Go easy on yourself and be kind to yourself because you deserve it.

At least you won't have to work with the horrible psychologist again then, hey? Do you get on with the other psychologist you've previously worked with and with the psychiatrists? Will you be having therapy with them?

Take care of yourself. You're honestly doing great!

Sending e-hugs!

Em xx

chris811

Postby chris811 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 am

Hi Amays x
I'm new to

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:10 am

goodmorning,

your doing do well, i think it is a question of capacity too, we cant be ll things to all people all the time and have energy for ourselves, with everything is balance, Your doing the right things, one day at a time, not overloading self too much, just continue to take your time, healing is not just a logical process of sequenced events, (which i find sometimes we all think it is, especially when we have done so well in a particular process of events with good outcomes), Healing is just another part of life, illogical at times, emotional , spiritual, messy, slow, fast, easy , hard, yiu get the picture..

recognise your successes and take your time with the process youve done so well, just remember that.

lots of love and hugs

Return to “Newbies Room”