Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

New Year

If you're new and want to say hello...
q

Re: New Year

Postby q » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 am

I’ve been feeling extremes lately, that or nothing at all. My mind has decided it either what's to feel one emotion entirely or be numb to them all. Sometimes this can be great when before I would have been happy know I am ecstatic but then later that day, when I’m alone with my own thoughts and I start to feel sad. I become depressed. The kind of depression that you can feel inside you eating at you. I’m not sure what to do about it, I don't feel right going to anyone for help or guidance because I know others have it worse than me. And even if I did I’m not sure where I'd go or if they'd even believe me, and just dismiss me outright.

Sorry if I'm not meant to put this kind of thing here I didn't know where else it should go.

christabel

Postby christabel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi q

Don't be put off getting help. You have as much right to feel well as any one else. Catching things now could prevent you getting worse.

I would start with going to see your doctor. They are there to help with our physical and mental health.

You can post wherever on Here. No one would object. But to get more response probably the newbies, mutual support or safe room would be better.
Don't worry about it. You have done well to post, it can feel scary at first.

Take care. Chris

luck

Postby luck » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi.

I'm new on here so its nice to read everyone's comments. I think everyone is pretty brave .
I have a recurring problem where I cannot find interest in a job and stick to this. The new job is always
exciting but then I find myself drifting and eventually quitting even though deep down I know this is the worst decision. I have anxiety and depressive emotions for which I'm recieveing treatment. It doesn't help with my own feelings of isolation.

I am happy to b e here and I am 25 years old. It was more interesting to read advice from you all here . So thanks.

luck

Postby luck » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:00 pm

New Year 2017 .

I feel pressurised into meeting people I don't want to meet. My siblings are super high acheivers , so people expect me to have some special knowledge. I am human. Luck

smithcarlos

Postby smithcarlos » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 am

Happy new year everyone
how to perform top 5 chest workout without weights and how to reduice Fat.

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Is it that time already? New Year comes earlier with every year! :lol:

smithcarlos

Postby smithcarlos » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:34 am

mihaela wrote:Is it that time already? New Year comes earlier with every year! :lol:

i know mihaela :lol: :lol: :lol:
how to perform top 5 chest workout without weights and how to reduice Fat.

hopeagain

Postby hopeagain » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 am

Happy new year! To the one that starts today.
It's a new day. Time to enjoy and look for even little things have to be thankful for.
Thank God for heating and hot water today!!!

mihaela

Postby mihaela » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 pm

The... er... new year here began at 8am when a man came to the door to fit smart meters. We can now bask in the warmth anxiously watching the pennies mount up. Haha! :lol:

Return to “Newbies Room”