Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

low so low

If you're new and want to say hello...
cazoo

low so low

Postby cazoo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:05 am

Hi i new here been suffering since christmas depression is ruining my life. I have stopped everything going out speaking to people i in the house 24/7 . Cant face no one and nothing feel like my life is over....so so unhappy and sad. :|

christabel

Re: low so low

Postby christabel » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 am

Hi cazoo
Are you getting some help for your depression. Don't suffer alone cazoo. I'm pleased you've reached out here.
I know how depression feel and send my best wishes to let you know there are people that care.

Try and rest, be kind to yourself.

Take care

Isap

Postby Isap » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 am

Hi cazoo

Many of us here can relate to your condition. We are with you all the way.

You need help and you MUST get out of the house to help ypurself get better. Go for a walk. Let all your friends and family know about how you are feeling. Their support will help. Make an appointment with your GP even if you are already on medication, and ask about support groups and other therapy.

You will be ok but you must be brave and force yourself

Isap

cazoo

Postby cazoo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks guys for the replys. I am under the doctor and waiting to see someone for therapy. Its just the days are so long...i dreading tommorrow anorher long and miserable week. I havent the courage to go out at the min ... all i seem to want to do is sleep thats where i feel safe. I made a dinner tonight and ended up putting the steamer for the veg all the wrong way....i feel so useless. Everything i do is always wrong couldnt even help my daughter with her homework my mind just was blank i had no answers for her. I feel like i losing my mind :oops:

Amelie

Postby Amelie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Cazoo. I know it's awful. But experience tells me it will get better if you get help and also make yourself do things every day. I'm still struggling. This is my 4th bout of depression in 4 years. I have times when I feel desperate and very low. Today I have struggled with trying to be a good mum to my 2 children and not succeeded v well. I'm so tired of trying. But we can't give up for our children. And in time if you do small things each day that used to make you feel happy then eventually you will get some positive feelings again. And def speak to any supportive friends and family. It's friends that have helped me each time, and ultimately myself in the end, even if I sometimes don't feel I have the strength to do it anymore. Someone said to me 'this too shall pass' and I repeat this to myself when feeling overwhelmed. And it does. Don't suffer alone though xx Amelie

Amelie

Postby Amelie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 pm

4th bout in 6 years! Not been depressed every year thank god! X

cazoo

Postby cazoo » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks for your reply... i have had a much better week....even went fir a job interview and got the job.. my appetite has improved so much......been out for dinner with a friend today...doing all my housework. Feeling a lot better not 100% yet but getting there... hope you feeling better too xxxxq

Return to “Newbies Room”