Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Welcome!

If you're new and want to say hello...
daviddd

Re: Welcome!

Postby daviddd » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi all,
new to this hopefully see some posts to help me beat depression and anxiety.
I go through life a day at a time (well trying my real hardest)
Aim is to stick with this. So here goes....

tofler

Postby tofler » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:14 am

I don't know why but I've never looked at this thread before so I just wanted to say hello and welcome to those people who've joined the forum in recent months e.g. scott1979, rachel93, summertime, be, jane2666, trannah, imasurvivor, daviddd. I hope you're still visiting the forum and finding it to be helpful and supportive, despite it being such a quiet forum at the moment. I hope you'll join in as much or as little as you feel able to. Best wishes to you all.

debpoc

Postby debpoc » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi- anyone out there?

I just want to know if anyone else is in the "mantle health system" but feels that they are getting no where?

ali1909

Postby ali1909 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi,
I'm new to the boards. I joined because i was looking to find other people in the same situation as me, to know that i'm not alone. My husband has suffered from depression on/off for the last 5 years but it has been particularly bad in the last 2 years. He is on medication and i finally convinced him to see a therapist earlier this year. Although things have improved it still seems to hit again out of the blue and causes a lot of problems for us both. Sometimes i find it hard to cope and i don't always feel other people understand when i try to talk about it.

spousehelp

Postby spousehelp » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

I joined as I wish to help my partner with his depression - advice and tips are much appreciated.
I am struggling to be a good partner at the moment as I don't feel very valued. We don't have much sex and he doesn't talk to me like he used to.
He seems constantly moody with me and I feel a little hopeless now and wonder if I should leave?

tofler

Postby tofler » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:07 am

debpoc wrote:Hi- anyone out there?

I just want to know if anyone else is in the "mantle health system" but feels that they are getting no where?

Hi debpoc, it sounds like you're not getting the support that you need, can you tell us a bit more about what's going on (or not going on!) with you?

tofler

Postby tofler » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:14 am

Hi ali1909 and spousehelp, sorry to hear that your partner and husband are struggling with depression. I live alone but can only imagine how difficult and frustrating this must be for you. I hope you find some useful support and ideas. Have you had a look at the family, friends and carers board on here?

kate394

Postby kate394 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:15 am

Hi,
I am new to this forum stuff so sorry if I'm not great at all of this. I am having a really hard time and I just don't know what else to do. I don't really have anybody else I could speak to.

shevaun1

Postby shevaun1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 am

kate394 wrote:Hi,
I am new to this forum stuff so sorry if I'm not great at all of this. I am having a really hard time and I just don't know what else to do. I don't really have anybody else I could speak to.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I hope you get the support on here you are looking for. Im not sure what advice to give. But do feel free to post more about how you are and whats going on for you on the other boards. And make a new thread for more to see!. But we can listen to you and can sometimes understand and relate and offer advice. You sound helpless so i do hope you find support and start getting better soon.

jesshayleycard@gmail.com

Postby jesshayleycard@gmail.com » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello

This is the first time I have ever written on a forum before.
I heard about SANE line through many mental health services but tonight for some reason I have decided to write on here.
I can't call anyone to speak about how I am feeling as my boyfriend will hear me so writing on here is the safest thing for me to do.
Feeling alone and depressed.

Return to “Newbies Room”