Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Welcome!

If you're new and want to say hello...
bubbles1966

Re: Welcome!

Postby bubbles1966 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Hi,

I'm, i'm 20, i don't know how to introduce myself but i thought this website was really good :P
I have a very bad care coordinator that just messes me about and things, i have autism but they say i have personality disorder traits too, but i don't want that because i don't want to be like my mum, i haven't got any friends (because i don't know how to make any lol) and my dad passed away (he used to abuse me s wordually and physically) so it's really good that he's dead :)

I don't really see my mum and she never wants to talk to me or text or anything no matter how much i try and see if she is ok and she's told me before that when she does do it (tries to die) it will be to get away from me, i have a brother but he's never liked me anyway and doesn't talk to me out of his choice so to me he means nothing other than the status of being a brother

Sometimes i actually wonder if my mum is really my mum because it doesn't feel like it...

I don't like not having any friends or family i can talk to or see

I was hoping that i'd be able to make some friends and things :P

(sorry if this post offended anyone, it wasn't intentional)

friday

Postby friday » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 pm

hey smile! omg! ive found you!

bpdcompassion

Postby bpdcompassion » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:17 am

Hi there,

I am new here today ! It is a good while since I ever was a member of a on-line forum.
My diagnosis's are Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder and the dreaded Borderline Personality Disorder which I find the BPD is more of a problem to me than the other issues but then it would I guess be reasonable to consider the other issues can be caused by BPD itself anyway !
So hello everyone :)

bpdcompassion

Postby bpdcompassion » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 am

bubbles1966 wrote:Hi,

I'm, i'm 20, i don't know how to introduce myself but i thought this website was really good :P
I have a very bad care coordinator that just messes me about and things, i have autism but they say i have personality disorder traits too, but i don't want that because i don't want to be like my mum, i haven't got any friends (because i don't know how to make any lol) and my dad passed away (he used to abuse me s wordually and physically) so it's really good that he's dead :)

I don't really see my mum and she never wants to talk to me or text or anything no matter how much i try and see if she is ok and she's told me before that when she does do it (tries to die) it will be to get away from me, i have a brother but he's never liked me anyway and doesn't talk to me out of his choice so to me he means nothing other than the status of being a brother

Sometimes i actually wonder if my mum is really my mum because it doesn't feel like it...

I don't like not having any friends or family i can talk to or see

I was hoping that i'd be able to make some friends and things :P

(sorry if this post offended anyone, it wasn't intentional)

Hello I am new here today but wanted to say hi and welcome !

luka01@live.co.uk

Postby luka01@live.co.uk » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Lukas.

I just joined the site as I have struggled in the past with my mental health problems but learnt how to deal with them much better now.
Even still I get some low days and recently have felt it would be good to keep in contact with similar people so I don't feel alone and I can hopefully help others at times too.
I'm 23 and was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder a fee years back now and have learnt to overcome it with time so I try use my skills to help and inspire others.
I hope to make some new friends here.

That's all for now.

Have a lovely day all and stay strong :)

homerjay

Postby homerjay » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:08 am

Hi,my name's Jay.
Living with PTBI,PPD,BPD.
Not in secondary,& not getting help cos anti drugs.
Looking for chats,mutual support if poss.
:)

jackblueblog

Postby jackblueblog » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 am

I have had mental health problems since I was 22. Horrible. I wish it would stop. I have started to write
a blog to help me deal with some of my issues-jackblueblog.wordpress.com

nemo

Postby nemo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:54 am

Hello! :)

Just thought I'd drop by & say Hi whilst I figure out how this all works.
Not too good at sharing, so I'll leave it at that for now.
Hope everyone is as well as can be. xX

kittykaz

Postby kittykaz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 pm

hi everyone- i have fibromyalgia and bpd, my 16 yr old child is in the process of being assessed for mental health issues and also gender identity issues. i am struggling at moment as he/she keeps talking about not wanting to live anymore cause no one cares for them etc. i probably sound very selfish now but i cannot deal with it all and am on a real downer at moment. i moved house a year ago and had to change dr and mental health team. i have had one appt with mental health and heard nothing more despite phoning them. i even went back to dr toget him on the case. i am about ready to give up. constant pain lack of mobility and chronic fatigue coupled with depression and my childs depression is it worth it.

skylarose

Postby skylarose » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi
New today,
I have been in many situations that I probably should have had help for over at least half my life, but I was never able to get help, talking to someone wasn't considered an option at home
I have now moved out and I really like to find some people to talk to because some days I don't feel like I can't talk to anyone and a burden to my friends but I feel like being in a community like this could mean that it's more equal because we are all here for a reason right?
Thank you and sorry
Skylarose

Return to “Newbies Room”