Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Welcome!

If you're new and want to say hello...
ModeratingTeam
Site Admin

Welcome!

Postby ModeratingTeam » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello and welcome! This is where you can introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself – as much as you feel comfortable with - and why you have joined the SANE Forum. You may get a welcome from other newbies, or perhaps one of the more established members will stop by to say hello and welcome.
Moderating Team

FRANCESCA

Re: Welcome!

Postby FRANCESCA » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I joined saneline to get imformation and support from people who also suffer with mental health issues.This is a place where I can feel comfortable talking about my problems and know people will understand how I feel and what I am going through.When I log on to saneline I know I am not alone and not the only one with problems.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

hi and welcome. it's good to meet you. you may find it helpful if you read the board guidelines as they explain how to use the board, where to post etc. i hope you find it helpful to be here, hugs, Judith xxx

Juliet

Postby Juliet » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

Hi, I've only come across sane tonight, after looking on the internet. I have joined because i suffer from depression and anxiety, and it is taking a toll on me, and not alot of people understand. I also think it is very hard to get the right help, medication - yeh but the right psychological help is hard to come by... I know I am not alone on here. Im tired of feeling like this!!!!!

Talata

Postby Talata » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi.
I've just joined-found SANE website by chance. Not so new to depression. Four years without medication - now I don't know what to do.

Katiebbb

Postby Katiebbb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Talata, post a topic in the Newbies Room, tell us a bit about yourself and how you're feeling so we can help you feel better. xx

Return to “Newbies Room”