Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Welcome!

If you're new and want to say hello...
ModeratingTeam
Site Admin

Welcome!

Postby ModeratingTeam » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello and welcome! This is where you can introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself – as much as you feel comfortable with - and why you have joined the SANE Forum. You may get a welcome from other newbies, or perhaps one of the more established members will stop by to say hello and welcome.
Moderating Team

FRANCESCA

Re: Welcome!

Postby FRANCESCA » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I joined saneline to get imformation and support from people who also suffer with mental health issues.This is a place where I can feel comfortable talking about my problems and know people will understand how I feel and what I am going through.When I log on to saneline I know I am not alone and not the only one with problems.

Vicki1963

Postby Vicki1963 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am

Hi, I'm a newbie. I joined Sane to get help and support as a sufferer of depression and anxiety, which has just reared its ugly head after a period of 3 years of being relatively free form it. I feel so alone and sacred and just want to connect with others who know what I'm going through and to give support to others who struggle.

cheethamd

Postby cheethamd » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Heya, I have just joined SANE after being advised it may help me by someone. Hopefully this will help me open up to being able to talk about everything.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

hi and welcome. it's good to meet you. you may find it helpful if you read the board guidelines as they explain how to use the board, where to post etc. i hope you find it helpful to be here, hugs, Judith xxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLh1H3PLtU
"Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe We shall overcome, some day."

Juliet

Postby Juliet » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

Hi, I've only come across sane tonight, after looking on the internet. I have joined because i suffer from depression and anxiety, and it is taking a toll on me, and not alot of people understand. I also think it is very hard to get the right help, medication - yeh but the right psychological help is hard to come by... I know I am not alone on here. Im tired of feeling like this!!!!!

Catnap101

Postby Catnap101 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello
Thought I would come and see what Sane is about.
I suffer from something, but dont know what and dont know how to explain it. It comes and goes. It happened again over the last few days, I woke up feeling confused and disorientated. I couldnt think clearly or rationally, I couldn't hold a conversation, I felt extremely depressed, and physically drained. It's like a thick black cloud is in my head. It alters how I think and feel. It renders me useless for days and I lock my self away for these periods, then it clears and I start to feel ok again. The change in how I feel is dramatic. I've had this for maybe 20 years.
I've tried different anti-depressents from doctors for about 15 years, but stopped taking them as it doesn't help.
I dont know if it's depression, or some personality disorder. But its ruined and still is, ruining my life.
The difficulty I have is getting help. Today I feel better, if I book a doctors appointment tomorrow, it will appear as if I'm ok, which I probably will be, yet yesterday I was in the darkest place I could imagine. How can I explain this.

DarrenEH

Postby DarrenEH » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello All.

I joined because all I seem to have is contact with professionals who are determined to 'cure' me. I have never spoken to or met a fellow sufferer. I have been suspended from work for over a year, suffer from really bad anxiety and depression, my wife has left me because of all this. Doctors give me pills, but they haven't been there. I have joined in the hope of some mutual support, to read encouraging stories, and hopefully contributing what little i know, and to share my experiences.

Talata

Postby Talata » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi.
I've just joined-found SANE website by chance. Not so new to depression. Four years without medication - now I don't know what to do.

Katiebbb

Postby Katiebbb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Talata, post a topic in the Newbies Room, tell us a bit about yourself and how you're feeling so we can help you feel better. xx

Return to “Newbies Room”