Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

New to this

If you're new and want to say hello...
kd

New to this

Postby kd » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Hi there. I’m new to this but I suppose I’m looking for peer support whilst living with depression and anxiety (and how it’s currently affecting my job). I have a great family and friends who are here for me but they simply can’t understand and that makes things difficult.

vincenth1

Re: New to this

Postby vincenth1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:45 pm

I'm kind of in the same boat and have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety which impacts many aspects of my life. I'm also looking for peer support and am happy to chat.

lol76

Postby lol76 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 am

Hiya, I can relate to you both. Im lucky I have good family and friends but sometimes its hard to open up everytime Im struggling. I think you have to have suffered depression and anxiety to truly understand. I think peet support is an excellent coping mechanism :)

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Welcome! Let me know if you need any help getting around the forum :)
RSxo <3

flossy

Postby flossy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Hi all I joined last week I have depression and anxiety here for a chat if you need to talk x

heretochat

Postby heretochat » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:09 pm

flossy wrote:Hi all I joined last week I have depression and anxiety here for a chat if you need to talk x

hi flossy how are you today has it been a better day? x

flossy

Postby flossy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi heretochat yes a bit better today thanks went for a walk this morning but I have been a bit board again just plodding along think I’ve watched to much tv coach potato today , how are you ? Had a good day ?

heretochat

Postby heretochat » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:07 am

flossy wrote:Hi heretochat yes a bit better today thanks went for a walk this morning but I have been a bit board again just plodding along think I’ve watched to much tv coach potato today , how are you ? Had a good day ?

Good to hear today has been a bit of a better day for you and glad you went for a walk this morning. There's nothing wrong with a tv couch potato day! I'm not too bad thank you just fed up with the news on covid all the while. If you ever want to email me to chat then feel free to do so. I chat more over email than what I do on here but am fine to chat on here if you prefer. Hope tomorrow goes well for you

Return to “Newbies Room”